(11-06-2005) U2 DVD Special Coming to MTV2 -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 DVD Special Coming to MTV2

According to VH1.com's Rock on TV feature, MTV2 is running a "U2 DVD Special" this week. Airings are November 10th at 1 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. MTV2.com, however, reports that the show is airing November 9th at 1 a.m. and November 10th at 1:30 p.m. so check your local listings.

At this time no description of the show is available from either site but since the Chicago DVD is coming out on the 15th in North America, it's not too far-fetched to think the special is about that DVD.

Thanks Chrissi!

I still can't get over the fact that I was actually at the May 10th concert,lol. This dvd is just going to be incredible to watch! We should get our copies early Carmel since we are favorites of Bono :wink:

I ordered the 2 disc special version and let my parents pay, as a christmas or birthday present.
I just wanted to get sure to get the right version, so I ordered it myself. :)
I can't watch MTV2 here.
So, enjoy it :)

Im ordering the special version this week. The killer is going to be waiting for it to arrive,lol. Sure there will be talk about the mtv special so that you can find out what it was like :).

Yes, I'll look out for some information. And if it's not too large I think I will download it.
I wanted to order at amazon.de, but it was'n't available anymore. So I have to try another shop. So don't wait too long ;)

mobonofo said:
1:00am and 1:30pm - WTF?!?!?!?

I checked my DVR schedule....don't see it anywhere.

I see: "U2: Vertigo Tour" on VH1 Classic. Maybe that was something we saw already?

I see it on my local listings.

MTV2 12:00 midnight (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME)
this is Wednesday night (Nov 9th)/Thursday Morning (Nov 10th)

and I didn't check for the re-air, but they always do it the next day sometime (Nov 10th)

the downside is it's only a 30 minute special and factor in about 15 minutes of commercials, we are looking at about 3, at the most 4 songs.

I taped it last night. Kind of scanned through it. It's great knowing I was there....
but it seems a little shakey on the camera. Some shots took forever to get in focus. I dunno.

Wait, it was on already?! Oh well. I was at school or asleep, anyway. VH1 Classic is going to show it on Monday, but I won't be able to watch it then, either.
You know what? Since I've spoiled every U2 DVD I have by watching it on TV, I'm not going to watch this one until Christmas morning. Unless DirecTV has it on FreeView. That'll be a little hard to resist...

Is that the only time it't scheduled to air? what about MTV or VH! Ugh! I can't believe I missed it!

Back
Top Bottom