(10-23-2006) The Hunt Is On! -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's getting late in the competition.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the Channel 4 and 20minuten banners.

I spend an hour a day searching!!!!!!

Please tell me where the banner is so I can see it.

craigwd said:

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find the Channel 4 and 20minuten banners.

Here is the image from 20minutos:

523868.jpg

I tried to post the link, but I can't since I haven't posted more that 15 posts!!! :( Right click on the image and click on properites - it'll give you the web site... :)

Good luck! CatMN

Last edited:
craigwd said:
yeah, it's not up yet.

Where is the channel 4 banner too?

you better answer soon:

HOW TO ENTER No purchase is necessary to enter or win the competition. The deadline for receipt of entry is 3rd November 2006.

craigwd said:

The Swiss banner is on the Auto page. Has been there for 2 days. The letter is an L though.

PLEASE STANDBY FOR TRANSMISSION:I've figured out a way to get a trip to see U2's last gig in Hawaii without anserwing any trivia question's!Pack a suitcase,go to the airport,tell the ticket agent where you want to go,open your wallet and take out those dollar bill's and start slappin' em' down.....$100....$200....$300...........see you at the gig!!!!!

I don't think they'll tell you if you didn't win; you'll probably just be expected to figure it out!

They said they would annouce the winner on U2.com. So if that's true, we should all know who the winner is.

I'm wondering why there isn't a winner on the website yet. Come on people you're killing me and my deluded brain that thinks I have a chance of winning!

Also the official rules don't say anything about emailing the winner, just posting it.

They still have a thing up to enter! And I definately entered once out of curiousity about the link after nobody in the world was on Nov 3 and got a reply. Maybe they will post it on Nov 6 11pm Hawaii time?

congrats to the winner.. even though it wasn't me..:(

You know I am thinking that when the rules stated something about residents of the UK...etc... that it wasn't an error maybe this wasn't for everyone..:shrug: or just a coincidence that the winner was from the UK.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

You know I am thinking that when the rules stated something about residents of the UK...etc... that it wasn't an error maybe this wasn't for everyone..:shrug: or just a coincidence that the winner was from the UK.

you might be right since:

"Thousands of you hunted those U2 lyrics"

I would have expected more entries than that seeing as many people seemed to have voted more than once!

either way, congrats to her and I hope she is a true fan!

bort269 said:

you might be right since:

"Thousands of you hunted those U2 lyrics"

I would have expected more entries than that seeing as many people seemed to have voted more than once!

either way, congrats to her and I hope she is a true fan!

Maybe voting more than once didn't count. (In which case I wasted a bit of time...)

If it was only residents of the UK why would they have had a separate Italy page and sponsors around the world? What they really needed was a separate China one, I bet half those sites were blocked by the government there.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

I tend to agree with you, anyway: were there any apostrophies in the pages ? (U2.com said the final answer is: LET'S GO TO HONOLULU) I can't remember of any apostrophies to get/to find/...

Congratulations to the winner, hopefully she is a REAL U2-fan, and she deserves the prize:)

Last edited:
u2wildhoney said:

... Congratulations to the winner, hopefully she is a REAL U2-fan, and she deserves the prize:)

:yes:

I really wanted to win because its almost imposible for me to see them in concert, I´m sure if she is a fan she allready saw them in London... Not fair :( <-- envy talking :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom