(10-15-2005) Five out of New York City -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Five out of New York City

Gloria in for fifth show at Madison Square Garden. Check a great set list, report to follow.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
Gloria
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

First Time
Stuck in a Moment
Fast Cars
With or Without You

All Because of You
Party Girl
Yahweh
Vertigo

--U2.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Do U2.com seriously get the setlists wrong or are people being sarcastic here? Sorry, I'm just surprised that U2.com can have become quite SO BAD!! :eek:

gareth brown said:
Do U2.com seriously get the setlists wrong or are people being sarcastic here? Sorry, I'm just surprised that U2.com can have become quite SO BAD!! :eek:

I assume they get the setlist that the band is supposed to play before the show. Folks who atttended the concert mentioned seeing this setlist near the lighting folks, etc. During the concert, the boys decide to play something else I guess.

U2.com should just wait till the concert is over and get the "actual" setlist, as this is not the first time this has happened.

To be fair to u2.com (this time), this was probably the setlist that was sent to them...the setlist actually changed once or twice *before* the show in the break between Keane and U2; saw Rocco tear up setlists that had already been laid down onstage and lay down new ones.

THIS is a great setlist :drool: ........ahhh, but why didn't they end with 40 :(

I agree with everyone who said that U2.com posts early set lists. Usually when the site has the full report, the set list is more accurate. It sucks that the site is jumping the gun with this stuff but it is nice that the site is bothering to post set lists in a timely manner at all, most bands don't bother.

I will add more - in "General Tour.." The setlist was changed a number of thimes throughout the show.

The crew kept replacing the printed lists at the bands fet (at least twice throughout the night) so whatever U2.com had was inaccurate the minute the show started.

Back
Top Bottom