(10-10-2005) MSG All Access -- The Vertiblog*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
MSG All Access

Our friends at The Vertiblog got an all-access tour of Madison Sqaure Garden Sunday and have shared the details with us. For a complete report, click here.

"We decided to take the MSG All Access Tour today and highly recommend it for the days the band is off at MSG this week. Use the code 'NACCESS' to save $3 per ticket on Ticketmaster making it $14 per person (found that out after I bought the tickets, I paid $17 ea.). The All Access Tour takes you through MSG including the smaller theater, into the main arena, and down into the locker room areas of the venue.

Our tour guide was cool about letting us take pictures from the upper level in the luxury boxes, but was more strict as we got down below. Luckily we were in a group of seniors (nah, we didn't stick out THAT much ..) and hung out toward the back of the line. We also ran into a couple from Ireland who were in town for the week to see U2 and Springsteen so we covered for each other as we took these pictures. It was pretty hilarious."

--The Vertiblog

Back
Top Bottom