(10-09-2005) NYC MSG 2 - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
[SIMG]http://www.u2.com/news/images/nyc2_9oct.jpg[/SIMG]
NYC MSG 2

U2.com has posted last night's set list, see below. For a full report, click here.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
All I want is You
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Human Rights
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets have no Name
One

First Time
Wild Horses
With or Without You

All Because of You
Fast Cars
Original
“40”

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1740

Last edited by a moderator:
get out of here, what more do you want, its an amazing setlist for God sake!!
Original of the Species:drool:

U2 should play about six hours :)
So they could get half of the setlist played :wink:

I really like this setlist. It's a great mix of old and new. Having seen both of the recent Boston shows, I must say I'm a bit jealous. I really hoped to have heard "Fast Cars" at one of the two concerts, but I didn't - which was very disappointing. So I'm actually a bit jealous of this setlist.

"Fast Cars" live, FYI, kicks MAJOR tush. I didn't think it would work so well....but hey, it's the "bellydancing song" so why not? Fri night, Bono pulled up a black girl who had "Jamaica" on her shirt...she was a bit on the heavyset side, but hey, she still got her hips going! Guys....you just don't understand....that song just makes you want to throw yourself around in wild abandon. Honestly, the first U2 song I can ever say makes me want to do so....

Teta040 said:
"Fast Cars" live, FYI, kicks MAJOR tush. I didn't think it would work so well....but hey, it's the "bellydancing song" so why not? Fri night, Bono pulled up a black girl who had "Jamaica" on her shirt...she was a bit on the heavyset side, but hey, she still got her hips going! Guys....you just don't understand....that song just makes you want to throw yourself around in wild abandon. Honestly, the first U2 song I can ever say makes me want to do so....

Hey man no one's stopping you......I am so glad that U2's music moves people in this way, especially males. Females think nothing of getting out there and dancing all around....guys are more reserved. But for music to move them to run around in wild abandon, wow.....WOW. That is so very righteously cool :up:

Back
Top Bottom