(10-08-2004) U2 Tour in '05...Don't Buy Tickets Yet! -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Tour in '05...Don't Buy Tickets Yet!

Paul McGuinness has confirmed that U2 will tour next year but urged fans not to buy tickets until details are confirmed.

U2 manager Paul McGuinness today confirmed that the band will set out on a major tour next year but urged the band's fans not to part with any money for concert tickets until the tour details are confirmed.

An announcement is expected in the coming months. Some Web sites are currently offering tickets for speculative dates.

For more on this story, check out U2.com.

--U2.com

McGuinness mentions that the tour will visit the US, Canada, Europe, Japan and Australia. No mention of South America. I hope that's wrong for the sake of our nice South American friends. They will be very disappointed.:(

I hope they come to South America too. I'm glad to hear the good news for Australia! U2dem, I don't think they will come to see us in VA :sigh: but we can drive to the MCI center in DC or the Baltimore arena!

It's a good idea not to buy any tickets until the dates are confirmed by the band and management. You never know when someone might try to scam you.

U2Kitten said:
I hope they come to South America too. I'm glad to hear the good news for Australia! U2dem, I don't think they will come to see us in VA :sigh: but we can drive to the MCI center in DC or the Baltimore arena!

It's a good idea not to buy any tickets until the dates are confirmed by the band and management. You never know when someone might try to scam you.

I think they came to Norfolk during the 1st leg of the Elevation Tour.....

But if all else fails the MCI Center works for me since i'm addicted to DC.

Yes, We are so sad!:sad:

Btw, Life is Hope...:sigh:

Thank you, guys:hug:, I have to go to watch U2 shows in another country...but I don't know where, yet :hmm:

why not Latin America? :sad:

maybe I will have to go to Canada...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom