(10-06-2004) U2 in November Vanity Fair -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
(10-06-2004) U2 in November Vanity Fair -- Interference.com

U2 in November Vanity Fair

Interference.com reader Cara has let us know that there is an article about U2 in the November issue of Vanity Fair, with Johhny Depp on the cover. The article is by Lisa Robinson and recounts the past 20 years she's spent covering the band.

Here is the introduction to the piece:

"U2 have stayed great-and stayed together-for more than a quarter century. Observing the group from the '80s era of their first limo ride up to the Bono-crusading present (and this month, their 11th album), the author learns how."

The article includes quotes from U2, band friends and associates from the '80s through the present.

I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by all these magazines, but mostly in a good way. Soon, it will be a deluge!

Lucky you!
The italian version of VF has an actress on the cover and doesn't mention U2...

biff said:

He's on the cover because many women would like to do just that.:wink:
:yes: :lmao:

I think I'm going to have to take a day and go spend it at the bookstore reading all of the new mags.

i highly recommend this article to everyone.
it is one of the better u2 articles i've read n a while--and like most here, i've probably read way too many!
the author has a long history covering the band and she knows her stuff.
it is quite a revealing story that she has written.
it's not so much about the new album, but more about their development as people over the course of two decades.

Back
Top Bottom