(10-05-2005) City of Boston Lights - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
City of Boston Lights

Ed. Note -- Yay for "Stuck in a Moment"!!!

U2.com has posted the set list for the second show in Boston, see below. Check out U2.com's report here.

Read the Boston Herald review here.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Cry / Electric Co.
The Ocean
Crumbs From Your Table
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make it on Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets have no Name
One

First Time
Stuck in a Moment
With or Without You

All Because of You
'40'

Last edited:
This was an amazing show, but to think they were going to close with Original and Bad, and instead swapped them both for 40.... arggggghhhhh!

It's really good that they are changing things up a bit but Im not so sure about the encore.... its a bit blah IMO. What ever happened to the rockin' encore. Hope it makes a comeback. :sad:

I don't wanna complain cuz they are definately throwin in some surprises, but i really miss Zoo Station and The Fly :sad:

Why note write Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of which is the real name for the song. They wrote Sometimes, Streets and Pride with full names... (Allthough Pride should have () for "in the Name of Love....)

Still Haven't Found is also a bit lazy I think... It can't possibly take that much time to do it right!

<irony>Or maybe the people at U2.com isn't that good on U2 stuff, so they actually think it's just called Stuck in a Moment</irony>

Great set btw:wink: :wink:

Hello Angel..you saw my "Zoo Confessionals" post..well, since I hang out in FYM, in the Nobel Prize thread I made a couple posts..it seems rthings have taken a turn for the better..for now anyway...AND i did not seel my tix. I was at the INCREDIBLE 2nd Boston show last night, in the GA, I have a mini review iup in the Nobel Prize thread...with Dreadsox...I have some great vignettes from the GA I will forever treasure. AND I'm going Fri night. Fri can't possibly be better than Teus but the guys are on a roll..but the CROWD!!!!!!

hibricc said:
This was an amazing show, but to think they were going to close with Original and Bad, and instead swapped them both for 40.... arggggghhhhh!
I heard that the Garden has a fine for every 5 minutes past 11 they play, and by the time they got through ABOY is was about ten past. :sigh:

Still...AMAZING show, I was almost dead center on the outside rail!

Terrible setlist...

Good to see Crumbs....

But where is:

Original of the Species
Yahweh

Zoostation
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

Gloria

Very dull, glad i wasnt there....

intedomine..with that attitude I'm glade you weren't there either my 12th show and possible the best...the show and the crowd ROCKED!!!!

Back
Top Bottom