(10-01-2007) Bono gets back to musical roots penning track for Spice Girls*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Bono gets back to musical roots penning track for Spice Girls

By hellomagazine.com

U2 frontman Bono seems to be as busy with his philanthropic efforts these days as he is with the music career which originally propelled him into the limelight. That hasn't stopped him from keeping his hand in, however.

As he joined the ranks of fellow music talents Shakira, Wyclef and Alicia Keys in supporting an initiative organised by former US president Bill Clinton to inform young people how they can make a difference in the world, it was revealed that he's returned to his musical roots to pen a song for the Spice Girls.

Despite the girlband being known for their poppy roots, the rock star was said to be "delighted" to have been asked to contribute a new track to the girls' upcoming greatest hits album. "Bono is a brilliant musician… Expect the unexpected," says an insider.

A release date for the album has yet to be confirmed, but according to buzz in the business it should be out before Christmas.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/hello/20071001/ten-bono-gets-back-to-musical-roots-penn-52f5003.html

What incredible news!!! :ohmy:

What are the reasons of Bono to write a song to the Spice Girls?

:eyebrow: Ah....'what are the reasons for Bono writting for the Spice Girls'? Why not? :wink: And, to someone else, I think Bono Very capable of doing Alot outside of Rock!!!!!! I believe there is Alot of talent in there yet tapped!!:yes: :sexywink: :up: Rock on, ETC, Bono!:yippie: Definetly, That smilie! lol!:wink:@ BonoSpice! wouldn't that be, IrishSpice? hee.....

I just read in the paper (cant remember which one) That Paul McGuiness has been quoted somewhere saying that this isn't true.

Not sure whether im relieved or dissapointed LOL

Back
Top Bottom