(09-27-2004) U2 Album Cover on Amazon -- Interference.com *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know much about graphic design but well..........covers a bit shite, hope the album isn't

ehm... am I the only one who thinks the photo's old?

dunno, but bono's hair seem to go back to the 90s

The image is off Amazon now. Maybe it was just a fake.
Myself, I´m not shure... I think it was kind of average, but it seemed to have the same design as new u2.com etc.

The Bono-hair discussion is silly btw. It´s just a shadow. Edge looks like he´s got a headscarf...

Unfortunately my browser's being a little bit :censored: up, but from what I can see of the small picture I really don't think it's that bad. A bomb exploding would have been ridiculously cheesy, and besides, it's a 'stripped down' album, so it might as well have a 'stripped down' cover.

And why is amazon telling me there's no image available...? Maybe we shouldn't jump to comclusions. *REFRESH* Huh.

I'm confused....I don't see it at amazon either but when you click on the album of HTDAAB, it show the pic. But when you click on the pic to enlarge it, it dosen't show it. Neither on the first page of this thread like before...isn't this weird???:eyebrow:

Cigar said:
Could very well be a promotional poster for the album.

Btw,after reading NME's review of the album,i'm a little deflated.Looks like ,once again,Bono overhyped an album.

my advice....don't read NME, I stopped reading that crap years ago.

It don't like it at all...the design, the colours...it looks so cheap. And the photo?! Come on, Edge

But I have to admit that I don't like the covers of POP and Achtung Baby either, that doesn't change the great music

Better than their last 2 covers. It's raw, edgy and completely fits the sound we get on "Vertigo".

I love it.

Now I'm REALLY excited. Everything's pointing to a U2 overhaul and a back-to-basics approach.

Think about it. If the cover's simple, if the first single is not over-produced like their last few albums, what does that get you?

Quality over quantity.

Keep it simple, write good songs, stick with a true rock-n-roll look (judging by this cover) and we should have a corker of an album in November.

Re: (09-27-2004) U2 Album Cover on Amazon -- Interference.com

Elvis said:
<!-- http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0006399FS.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg -->
U2 Album Cover on Amazon

Amazon.com now has the album cover for 'How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb'.

You can view their listing directly:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-8962528-2571230?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

B0006399FS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DIRECTLY POST THE ACTUAL COVER FOR HTDAAB OR ANOTHER LINK. THE CURRENT LINK THAT IS POSTED(AND MOST LINKS THAT I OPEN ON INTERFERENCE.COM) DIRECT ME TO SHADDY SIGHTS AND NEVER PROVIDE ME WITH WHAT IS ADVERTISED!

THANKS,
MBH
LONG ISLAND, NY

Back
Top Bottom