(09-24-2004) 'Vertigo' Video News -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
"Vertigo" Video News

Our contacts with Universal inform us that the "Vertigo" video, shot is Spain earlier this month, will arrive mid-October. Along with the single, a studio performance on the song arrives today and will be available for service to all TV for broadcast. As reported in the forum and on other fan sites, BBC's "Top of the Pops" is premiering a "Vertigo" video tonight that may very well be this studio version.

Stay tuned to Interference.com for the latest news on the "Vertigo" video and everything else U2.

I just checked mtv.com (US) but nothing came up. Wonder if they'll wait for the 'official' video in Oct?

Has anyone heard anything about US debut of the studio video?

thanks interference (not) for crediting me with the news about Top of the Pops I gave you. never mind.

Cheers Ewen, would not have known about broadcast if you had not dropped a line here.

its apparently not the video as its not due out till later in the year but they will perform it (live hopefully)

thanks interference (not) for crediting me with the news about Top of the Pops I gave you. never mind

sorry .. this info came from my contact at Universal but since you did provide us with info (I havent gotten to all e-mails and such).. thank you very much it is appreciated ..sincerely

Last edited:
no mention of it at the beggining when they announced the acts...surely they would have been mentioned in front of good charlotte, the corrs or greenday

*sighs*

yes it was on 20 mins ago

it was cut short (for time i guess) and lasted about 2 mins

it had a blue tint in the background
the band looked cool - plenty drool for the ladies im sure

and there was lots of close ups - just a shame totps cut it short
they should have ditched one of the other bands

they did say that u2 would be performing live pretty soon (15th maybe??)

Back
Top Bottom