(09-22-2005) Original Second Night in Chicago - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Original Second Night in Chicago

U2.com has posted the set list for Chicago 2, see below. For U2.com's full report, go here.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co.
The Ocean
Wild Horses
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
Yahweh
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets have no Name
One

Bad
Original of the Species
With or Without You

Fast Cars
All Because of You

Last edited by a moderator:
i was at the show and it was amazing :drool: :drool: :drool:

i was on the front rail WHOO HOO
...i got a pick from Dallas, and a picture with Larry which i will post later.

Wild Horses was the highlight for me, it was so awesome :)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oooh, I love Wild Horses. And it looks like the encores are where we're going to see the most variation. Original is cool, but as far as stuff from the new album, I'd really like Crumbs.

Aww, man. It was a good show.

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses? :drool:

I thought it was cool that some of the concert shirts are Edun now. And at typical concert t-shirt price. I don't know if that's a new thing, but I know the last batch I got from the spring shows weren't Edun.

Carek1230 said:
Those at the show last night were so lucky to hear Wild Horses. I hope they play it in Vegas or Portland so I can hear it live live live

it was amazing :drool:

before they started the song, Bono was saying how he didnt know why they dont play this song more often, its not hard to play. something along those lines....
Hope you get to hear it at your shows! :)

Yeah Wild Horses was defininetly a highlight of the show last night! I got to hear them going through a rehearsel of it. My bf and I were mistakenly let in earlier because they thought we were going to the stadium restuarant. But a woman working on the 2nd floor let us wait near her. While standing there we could hear the band. At first I thought it was a cd than I heard Bono talking and brief pauses. Than we heard a brief run through of City of Blinding Lights. Standing around for awhile was very well worth the wait!

BonosBaby12 said:
Yeah Wild Horses was defininetly a highlight of the show last night! I got to hear them going through a rehearsel of it. My bf and I were mistakenly let in earlier because they thought we were going to the stadium restuarant. But a woman working on the 2nd floor let us wait near her. While standing there we could hear the band. At first I thought it was a cd than I heard Bono talking and brief pauses. Than we heard a brief run through of City of Blinding Lights. Standing around for awhile was very well worth the wait!

:ohmy: thats awesome! i could hear the rehersal from outside the building in the GA line :wink:

Man U2 is fuckin' killin' em with that setlist variation third leg... every show is different...Original of the Species, YAY! :hyper: but...no Discotheque and NO THE FLY?!!? oh well they HAVE played it every night of the tour, it could get some rest...nice to see Bad becoming a regular!

AtomicBono said:
Man U2 is fuckin' killin' em with that setlist variation third leg... every show is different...Original of the Species, YAY! :hyper: but...no Discotheque and NO THE FLY?!!? oh well they HAVE played it every night of the tour, it could get some rest...nice to see Bad becoming a regular!

i was so sad that they didnt play discotheque last night :sad:

but its ok because of Wild horses :wink:

Mrs Adam Clayton said:
Aww, man. It was a good show.

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses? :drool:

I thought it was cool that some of the concert shirts are Edun now. And at typical concert t-shirt price. I don't know if that's a new thing, but I know the last batch I got from the spring shows weren't Edun.

The $90 shirts from the first leg were Edun. That's cool they're making Edun shirts at a more reasonable price point now.

And Wild Horses? That so rocks!!!

dsmith2904 said:

The $90 shirts from the first leg were Edun. That's cool they're making Edun shirts at a more reasonable price point now.

And Wild Horses? That so rocks!!!

Yeah, I had known that those vintage shirts were Edun. But I almost shat when I saw the shirt I was about to be handed was an EDUN LIVE shirt :lol:
I'm not sure I'd pay anything more for something from Edun, though I know it's for a good cause. $90 for a tshirt, even for me, is a little outrageous.

I have a 40 second movie of Bad I'm willing to post in the thread. And few decent pictures. I'll do it tonight :yes:

Back
Top Bottom