(09-22-2004) Track Listing on Amazon.co.uk? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Track Listing on Amazon.co.uk?

The British Amazon site is taking pre-orders for "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" and has a track listing on its page:

1. Vertigo
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
3. City of Blinding Lights
4. A Man And A Woman
5. Yahweh
6. Crumbs From Your Table
7. All Because Of You
8. Tough
9. Miracle Drug
10. Full Metal Jacket/Native Son
11. Love And Peace Or Else

We don't know how accurate this line-up is but it does look strinkingly similar to a line-up guessed at by Interference.com late last month:

Crumbs From Your Table
City of Burning Lights
Man & Woman
Yahweh
Vertigo
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
All Because of You
Tough
Miracle Drug
Full Metal Jacket/Native Son
Love, Peace or Else

Visit Amazon.co.uk to preorder the disc due Nov. 22 in the UK. The US Amazon page does not yet have preorders available.

Thanks U2dork!

I doubt it. While all of those may be song titles, I don't think that'll be the tracklisting as:

1. I doubt the song is called "Full Metal Jacket/Native Son". It's either one or the other or something different entirely.

2. Love and Peace or Else is a very bluesy, grindy, mid-tempo and thus mid-album song. It just doesn't fit U2's mold (or any band's mold, really) to end the album with a song like that. The last track will either be energetic, uptempo and loud, ala "Is That All?" or it'll be a ballad, ala every other album.

Amazon.com has probably been checking the U2 fan sites for hype to get people to preorder the CD.

Hmmmmmmm
I think the song will be called Full Metal Jacket/native song, I've seen that before on a Charlatans album I think. I bet you a tenner it is

I'm questioning Full Metal Jacket/Native Son as well, maybe it's a rock 'n' roll epic with two parts?! now that'd be the mother of rock 'n' roll songs if they did that! and something new. Maybe the first half is an instrumental (Full Metal Jacket) that leads into Native Son!

Lo-fi, I hope not U2's instrumental stuff has not been that good before (4th july and some of the Passengers stuff for instance), but the idea of a 2 part song could be cool..

I was under the assumption that Amazon doesn't post any track lists until they have it from the label. I could be totally wrong. At least they shook up the order instead of flat out cutting and pasting the text. I think HelloAngel needs to get herself tested for ESP if this turns out. She could make a TON of money working the daytime talk shows.

Hey guys :)

I posted this in the new album discussion forum last night, but my meaning for the FMJ/NS on the same line is that I believe the song will be called either one of those things because I think they are the same song. I hope that makes sense. I didn't in my wildest imagination think my stupid tracklisting guestimation would have gone as far as it did. It's kinda embarrassing because I'm sure it's in no way accurate - but who knows. :) :shrug:

I wouldn't reccommend trusting amazon too thoroughly. I've definitely known them to be unreliable.

Still, Vertigo tonight/tomorrow! :applaud:

I don't know if this is news or anything but according to Dutch store Van Leest has a special limited edition on pre-order but it doesn't say what's limited about it.

Anyway, with it has this picture:

000000p404739_bg_front.jpg

Does anybody know if this is the new single cover?

Damn I though I had a scoop :angry: The good news is that I've see the same HTDAAB tracklist at other sites so I guess it's the correct one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom