(09-20-2006) Bono's Home Movie -- Yahoo!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono's Home Movie

You know it's going to be a good day when the Yahoo! home page is featuring your favorite band. Today, the site is spotlighting "Bono's Home Movie," where the singer "captures The Edge's silly side."

Check out the clip here. According to Yahoo!, this clip is part one of the long-awaited "A Day in the Life of The Edge" movie that was made during last year's US Vertigo swing.

Update

U2.com just posted this:

Coming Soon to U2.Com, the full video special: 'A Day In The Life of Edge'. Produced by Bono.

From being rudely awakened in the morning, to playing guitar in a lifeguard shack and being stalked by the paparazzi ... this is a day in the life of The Edge.

As seen by Bono - who even convinces Edge give us a tour of the band's Miami Beach suite.

You don't want to miss it - keep checking in!

Last edited:
Anybody know how I can download this?.....it is VERY choppy for me.

I am a member of the "Pavarotti"!

All 3 parts are playing on Al Gore's cable station "Current" (is ch. 125 in Seattle, but you can check your channel at current.tv)

Part 2 just aired and part 3 is to air in just under an hour. (11:04 PST) I think the ones on TV are slightly longer than the one online at Yahoo.

Ok now i wonder:

Why on earth does the edge wear a beanie?

He has hair! Or am i blind? Get rid off the beanie etc and appear as POP edge again!

Try it on Explorer -- it won't play on Safari.

I think the Edge looks great with or without the beanie.

And I would buy an Edge Welsh yoga DVD if he cares to make one (he's got exactly the right form although my instructor would make him lose the Blackberry, spoils the line.)

Back
Top Bottom