(09-19-2005) 100% U2 on Fuse - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
100% U2 on Fuse

It took some digging, but we finally found what we were looking for about the upcoming 9/27 episode of "100%" on Fuse with U2.

Below are some excerpts from the press release on the Fuse website:

Fuse, the nation’s only viewer-driven, all-music network today announced that it will premiere an exclusive sit down with U2 on Fuse’s 100%, a series dedicated to showcasing intimate and candid interviews with artists and bands, while playing some of their quintessential videos. Tune in on Tuesday, September 27 at 9PM ET to check out what the Rock-And-Roll Hall of Famers had to say when they sat down with Fuse to tape 100%:U2 during their world wide tour “Vertigo.”

And...

In Fuse’s 100%:U2, viewers will have the opportunity to watch how U2 perceives the bands that open for them and young musicians in general. Plus, what it takes to be a rock legend or merely a one hit wonder. Viewers will also discover who is the grumpiest in the band, how Larry Mullen keeps his figure, why Bono avoids the grocery store, and most importantly - their thoughts about the fans.

Stay tuned to the Fuse website for more details, and mark your calendars!

I hear ya BC. I've got it back home in Mansfield, but not here. It's not on the university's channel list I guess. I really want to see this. I'm sure it'll appear somewhere on the net though, like u2emporium or u2torrents.

Dont have Fuse.:( Remember when CBS showed The Elevation Tour--it was around Thanksgiving that year. Wonder if Vertigo will make national TV? :eyebrow:

Bono's Doll said:
Dont have Fuse.:( Remember when CBS showed The Elevation Tour--it was around Thanksgiving that year. Wonder if Vertigo will make national TV? :eyebrow:

Supposedly it's going to be shown on Ch 4 in the UK :grumpy:

Bono's Doll said:

I would think after Slane's extremely poor showing on CBS that U2 concerts will be cable-only in the future.

inmyplace13 said:
I hear ya BC. I've got it back home in Mansfield, but not here. It's not on the university's channel list I guess. I really want to see this. I'm sure it'll appear somewhere on the net though, like u2emporium or u2torrents.

We have it back at my dad's house...but my boyfriend and I don't even have basic cable. :huh: We're using rabbit ears and dealing with our fuzzy channels that get even fuzzier when a train goes by. :lol:

Bonochick said:
We're using rabbit ears and dealing with our fuzzy channels that get even fuzzier when a train goes by. :lol:

LOL, aw :hug:.

We've got Fuse at our house. And the channel comes in clear here (the only time our channels start acting up is in the winter if we get below zero, then they freeze up and the channel's off for a time). So I'll be able to see this :). And I should be home when it airs, too, not in class :up:.

Angela

I've never even heard of Fuse...but it'll probably show up on one of the torrent sites not long after the show ends. :)

for those who do get Fuse, check your local listing. I'm Time Warner Cable and my DVR is showing that the U2 epidose is scheduled to run tomorrow, 9/20 at 3PM EST...

just an fyi

Fuse is the American version of MuchMusic so kids in Canada might be able to watch it there (don't hold me to that).

This is why it would be so great if U2 came out with DVD anthologies of all its TV appearances from around the world so none of us would have to miss anything.

dsmith2904 said:

This is why it would be so great if U2 came out with DVD anthologies of all its TV appearances from around the world so none of us would have to miss anything.

Genius :happy:

Rachel D. said:
My brother recorded it for me while I was at school. It's. Really. Funny.

:yes:. It really is. Some really great stuff on there. It's funny, there's no blood relations between them, but the way they act around each other, you'd swear otherwise.

dsmith2904 said:

That'd be awesome :up:! I'd buy that :yes:.

Angela

i see its on in a hour and a half....

plus..

* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Sep 27 06:00pm
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Sep 27 10:00pm
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 01 11:00am
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 01 06:00pm
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 02 12:30am
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 05 12:00pm
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 05 06:00pm
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 05 10:00pm
* 100 Percent - U2, FUSE Oct 09 03:00pm

these are my local times..check your tv listings....

sue4u2 said:
I've emailed my cable channel (on numerous occasions) to please start carring Fuse and Trio.
Of course that email is sitting in some drone's email waste basket somewhere. :madspit:

No kidding. I get DirecTV, and they have Fuse, but they dumped Trio at the beginning of the year. :( It's a shame, since Trio has U2 stuff on all the time and shows more concerts than MTV and VH1 combined.

Back
Top Bottom