(09-16-2005) More Super Furry Speculation -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
More Super Furry Speculation

Are they or aren't they? Rumors have been swirling for weeks that Welsh group Super Furry Animals will be joining U2 on the road. Thus far, U2.com has had no official response but members of the band are talking.

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, the band reveals the following:

Fiddling idly with a bit of cheese, Gruff Rhys announces softly that it has been "an interesting day."

"We've been offered the support slot on five U2 shows, three Oasis shows and US$1 million [HK$7.8 million] for a Coke advert," he says.

That's very cool!!! If only there were going to play NYC :( (but then again keane are great :) )

The only disadvantage of the SFA supporting U2 is that I wouldn't be able to come back to the interference forum for the fear of people saying horrible things about them !:bow: :bow:

ffs the super furry animals just did a concert here...

This happened a while back, well, not exactly but remember when Bono went to see Scissor Sisters? Well they had just played a gig here about 2 weeks before then.

Weird. Sorry, just random and thought I'd share. Oh, I didn't go to either gigs but one of the furrys was in the petrol station asking where the venue was, lmao. ;)

Back
Top Bottom