(09-13-2005) Update: Soundcheck 9/13 - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOFO AND DISCOTHEQUE??? :drool::drool::drool: OMG OMG OMG PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN LOL ASDASDASDFHGFHGASDFHG (dies because of the excitement :drool:)

Last edited:
agentmissa said:
pray.gif
please let there be BOOMCHAS....

A-freakin-men! :combust:

This wasn't the NA premier of Still Haven't Found. They played it on 4/1/05 in Anaheim.

OMG!!! I am freaking out!!! PLEASE PLAY MOFO AND DISO in CHICAGO!!!:drool: :hyper: OMG I will be shaking my booty all night:dance:

LET´S GO... DISCOTHEQUE AND MOFO :drool: :dance: :shocked: :drunk: :bow: :applaud: :bump: :rockon: :camera:
It´s about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:wave:

ponkine said:
LET´S GO... DISCOTHEQUE AND MOFO :drool: :dance: :shocked: :drunk: :bow: :applaud: :bump: :rockon: :camera:
It´s about time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace:wave:

YES A PONKINE SMILIE ATTACK!!!!!

I second that motion. I swear, if they play Mo-fuckin-fo... omg. I can't believe it. this is so great. Mofo and Discotheque!!

Ponkine, do you like always get the "too many images" message when you post??

Last edited:
General Admission line---this will be my first experience in the GA...will we be hearing the 'soundchecks' as we're waiting outside the target center???

Back
Top Bottom