(09-13-2005) Sinead hits out at Bono - Ireland OnLine*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she is only upset because Bono has said he disagreed with the Pope on some issues but then he kissed his rosary. IMOP she thinks that's hypocritical. But then she has always been one to say what's on her mind, Bono is much more conciliatory. I always appreciate someone willing to state their opinion and take the bullets, I mean look at the reaction here.

Did she shave her head again?

...and lost her mind (again)? :eeklaugh:

I admire her for a wonderful singing voice she has, but sometimes she just should be quiet.

Her new album is out next month and if you haven't been paying attention to her last few releases- your loss.

I love the "when was her last hit" and bald joke comments.
Ignorance doesn't hide itself very well.
People have opinions based on 3 sentences they read out of context with no knowledge of her at all.
Its the same when my buddie make their ?Bono is full of himself save the world hasn't had a hit are they still around because I only own the Joshua tree" jokes.

I am not going to sit here and take sides as I think that everyone is entitled to their opinion. Bono makes his opinions so why should she make hers. It's up to us whether we accept them or not.

The OOTS said:
Sinead who?
:wink:

Is she AGAIN going vs Bono?

Boring girl...

I mean, can't she just sing? why has she to say a lot of useless things? She wants attention? She has a wonderful voice, she could get attention through that, instead of givind useless opinions and all that stuff.

Ok, it's her opinion, but is that necessary?
She's talking about a dead man, anyway...

Back
Top Bottom