(09-12-2005) Vertigo, Leg 3, By Request - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Vertigo, Leg 3, By Request

That's right - and now the moment we've all been waiting for - Vertigo Leg 3 starts tonight in Toronto!

We've read the press reports that the band might change things up a bit, with Edge even telling the Toronto Sun, "We want to keep developing the show. We never allow it to become too static. We want to introduce new ideas as we go."

What could that mean?

Let's have some fun and launch a discussion of the set list you'd like to see tonight, or specific songs you'd request if you could as a countdown of sorts to the lights going down and Vertigo taking flight again tonight.

Love Is Blindness, Mothers of the Disappeared, The Unforgettable Fire.........oh the possibilites!!!!!!!!
:hyper:

"BAD" "THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE" "OUT OF CONTROL" "11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK" "LIKE A SONG" "ACROBAT" "GONE" "PLEASE" LOVE IS BLINDNESS"
"TOMORROW" "WAKE UP DEAD MAN" " ...to name but a few.

Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, Trip Through Your Wires, One Tree Hill, Exit, Mothers of the Disappeared

Well, basically all of Joshua Tree side 2 with Heartland, God Part II, Hawkmoon 269, and Zooropa thown in.

I think it's time for them to give crumbs and a man and a woman a shot
exit would also fit in very well
cheers

songs i wish they play on vertigo tour

i would love it if they played the songs do you feel loved?, ultraviolet (light my way), mofo, last night on earth, gone, wake up dead man, please , until the end of the world, electrical storm, kite, lemon, and two hearts beat as one.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom