(09-09-2005) Vertigo Tour DVD Out in November? - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Vertigo Tour DVD Out in November?

Interference reader Peter writes in with some good news: The official Vertigo Tour DVD, filmed at the May 9th, 2005 Chicago show this past spring is going to be released on November 14th, according to Universal Sweden. There will be two versions of the concert on the DVD: one with only the concert and one with the concert and a documentary.

More info as we get it!

Thanks Peter!

Last edited:
Finally some news about the dvds!

I was hoping for Milan dvd first though (miss sarajevo as a b-side on aboy single was a sign), but Chicago should be also great!

So,for us who will only see the show (november 28th for me)after the release of the DVD,we must wait to buy if we don't want to be spoil?????

..what a strange descision and a bad one for those who haven't seen the show yet

Last edited:
:hyper: I was there, too! I can't wait for this to come out!

Alright I can't wait till it get's released! By the way I thought they were taking footage from the May 10th concert also? I know they were filming it because my bf sat right next the camera guy.

The Chicago dvd will be from the night of the 10th. In the UK there was a documentary on tv recently and they showed snippets from the dvd on it. During beautiful day, Bono was clearly saying something like on my birthday which is 10th May.

Thank you I thought it was the 10th than the article said something about the 9th. So thought I would ask to see if anyone knew for sure. Excited either way about the dvd but it will be cool to own one where I was actually at the concert,lol.

We were told at the concert that it was being filme for the dvd and that was starting on the 9th. Both nights were filmed and the band wore the same outfits each time so I'm sure it'll be a combo of both concerts. Either way I was there so it makes no difference to me which night they release. :)

I was at concert on the 9th.

I would assume that they will use both the 9th and 10th footage. Why you ask?? Because if you were at the show on the 9th you will remember Bono's episode early on with the "frog in my throat" comment and asking the audience to "sing along, you know the words" because he had to stop singing for a few seconds. I think that will be edited out.

I want to see the DVD with the extras (behind the scene stuff). If you look at my pictures post in the forum (forum. interference. com/t138067. html)
you will see that there is a women in the first picture with a camera filming everything. I always wondered what that was for. Now I know….. Maybe I will make the DVD????

Back
Top Bottom