(08-16-2004) New U2 Single Due October 2004? Album/DVD Details? - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Borders: New U2 Single Due October 2004? Album/DVD Details

Recent posts on the Interference.com message boards have yielded some interesting developments regarding the release of the new U2 single from the as-of-yet untitled new album currently rumored to be due in November 2004.

According to an Interference poster, Borders, a popular book and music retailer, is showing in its computer database a release date of "10/--/2004 - Pending" for the new single, also as-of-yet untitled. Curiously, the database also shows "TBA 2004/2005" as the release date of the new album. Also in the Borders database is a U2 DVD item with a release date of "12/--/2004" and title TBA. Could this be the rumored DVD that was to be included in the new album packaging, or the release of "U2: Best of 1980-1990" on DVD?

To follow-up on these reports, Interference staffers have contacted their local Borders in California only to find that no such details exist in its database. More information to come as we receive it.

Stay tuned to Interference.com for all the latest U2 news!

Many thanks to U2Fan101!

Last edited:
I was at Barnes & Noble on Friday and asked a clerk in the music department about the album. She told me I was the first person to have asked about it!

And bonomofo, I was in a Borders yesterday, and the cashier didn't know who the store's GM was!!! What's up with that?!?

I appreciate the effort taken to offer news updates like this.

It may be small, and it may be speculative, but it's better than coming home after a long day and finding nothing new at all. ;)

*lol* Outdated infos.
This infos was in Universal catalogues since beginning of this year.

I have this .pdf here.
Obviously it was planned to release the Best of I if the band could not finish the recording of the new album till X-Mas.

So the DVD would have flushed some add. money in their pockets.
But now they will make it with the new album in Nov.

need a proof? check the att. file.

be better informed by u2tour.de ;)

Attachments

• new_dvd_not.jpg
    new_dvd_not.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom