(08-15-2004) Bono Parties Hard in Ibiza -- contactmusic.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono Parties Hard in Ibiza

U2 frontman BONO has stunned fans by ditching his rock roots in favour of a clubbing holiday on the Spanish island of Ibiza.

The 44-year-old PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE) rocker delighted revellers at the holiday destination's famous PACHA nightclub by downing drinks before taking centre stage on the dancefloor.

One onlooker says, "He was really going for it and everyone thought he was incredible."

--contactmusic.com

"The 44-year-old PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE) rocker delighted revellers at the holiday destination's famous PACHA nightclub by downing drinks before taking centre stage on the dancefloor. "

I don't know why this image made me laugh so hard...

Bono has a GREAT SENSE OF RYHTHM so I can completely believe this report. :wink:

I'm really glad to see the B-man enjoying himself so much nowadays. It bodes well for him personally and professionally. :up:

I just WISH BONO THE BEST as he spends the next few months with his family and friends before what could be U2's tour of a lifetime! :hug:

WHAT YOU GOT THEY CAN'T STEAL IT. NO, THEY CAN'T EVEN FEEL IT. :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

I think it's great if Bono is bustin a move in Ibiza! Good for him! Go Bono! Go Bono! Work it! Own it! :dance:

Rehearsing for the tour? ;)

Dancing Bono reminds me of that scene at the end of Discotheque video, where they are dressed up and they shake it shake it shake it!

Ibiza is a real cool place to party, really expensive though $$$$
anyway, Bono is the man and I'm glad to hear it.

I dont see whats odd about this story he's been clubbing in Ibiza before!!

The only thing I find strange is that most of them knew who he was, as the vast majority of the 17 to 25 year olds who work where I do didnt even know who Bono was before they worked with me!!!
I soon put that right!!:wink:

Us oldies can still do it you know!!!:wink: :wink:

Go Bman!!!!!

Last edited:
IM SOO GLAD AINT BEHAVING LIKE AN OLD BOOT JUST YET!
NOTHING BONO CAN DO THAT WILL SHOCK FANS ANYMORE, HES DONE EVERYTHING!

YOUR AS OLD AS YOU FELL HONEY BUN! :sexywink:

sue4u2 said:
ditching his rock roots??? :eyebrow: I don't think so. Is this some hold over club from the disco days? Honestly, the things people try to write. :lmao:

in any case - Party on Bono.:dance:

I completely agree with you - ditching his rock roots?! He's done that already - then he grew em back - or has everyone forgotten the 90s alrready!!!

He's paid to play rock - when he's off work, he can listen to whatever the f*ck he wants and he can go to whatever f*ckin club he likes!!!:madspit:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom