(08-03-2006) Bono the Editor, Part II -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Bono the Editor, Part II

Interference.com member tbird has shared that the Bono-edited version of British GQ is coming out shortly. The September issue of the men's magazine features Christina Aguilera on the cover.

Bono is guest-editing the magazine as part of a deal between GQ and [RED]. Bono previously edited the [RED] edition of The Independent in May.

Check out cover scans on PinkIstheNewBlog.

More information on [RED] can be found at www.joinred.com.

I saw the mag today. I don't think it's Bono editing GQ, it only contains an article about his day as editor of the Independent. Quite nice pictures by the way.

last unicorn said:
I saw the mag today. I don't think it's Bono editing GQ, it only contains an article about his day as editor of the Independent. Quite nice pictures by the way.

Would you be able to post the pictures at all?

last unicorn said:

you are right. it is not him editing the GQ, it is a 6-page GQ article detailing the day Bono spent editing the independent.

one funny tidbit in the article - the day after he did his editing gig at the newspaper, bono sent the staff of the newspaper 24 bottles of champagne and cases of guinness bottles with a note telling them how to make "black velvets" by mixing champagne and guinness.

Back
Top Bottom