(07-11-2006) MySpace Partners with Red -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
MySpace Partners with Red

MySpace is the latest business to go Red, joining Bono's partnership to raise money for the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria.

Of the partnership, the site says:
MySpace is partnering with Red because we think it's a great idea and we want to use the power of our community to make it even stronger. Red teams up with iconic brands to create Product Red-branded products, with a portion of the proceeds going to the Global Fund, to help women and children with HIV/AIDS in Africa. It's so simple. When you buy Product Red stuff, you're helping people by doing what you do everyday: shop!

There are millions of people on MySpace and if well join Red, we could raise a lot of money for the Global Fund just by shopping for things that already want to buy, such as T-shirts and shoes. You're going to buy it anyway so why not buy Product Red? Collectively, our MySpace Red community can do good in a big way!

So check out the new MySpace Red page, add it as one your friends and help make a big difference in the world.

This is cool. MySpace has a HUGE amount of traffic and really hits probably THE community that will be spending the most amount of money on these kinds of products!

I just got an email from RED and they informed me that they have received over 7,000 friends at their MySpace community in just the last week!

They sounded really excited about RED's reception at MySpace.

I only hope that each of these 7,000 "friends' will go out and purchase at least one RED product this year!

:bonodrum: :heart: :heart: (RED) :hug:

coemgen said:
It's good to see MySpace used for something positive like this, considering its darkside.

I have added them too. : )

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom