(06-30-2004) Exclusive: More U2 Album Title Hints? -- Interference.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
(06-30-2004) Exclusive: More U2 Album Title Hints? -- Interference.com*

Exclusive: More U2 Album Title Hints?

James Cooke with DigiCC, the Web company that hosts U2.com and is owned by Sebastian Clayton, Adam's younger brother, has registered three more domain names that could possibly provide a hint to the title of U2's next album. The three Web sites registered were:

hanoverquay.com
hanoverquay.org
hanoverquay.net

According to reports on other fan sites, the domain names previously registered by DigiCC were u2vertigo.com, u2vertigo.net and u2vertigo.org.

Prior to the release of "All That You Can't Leave Behind," several sites, including allthatyoucantleavebehind.com, were registered. The names of these latest registrations could belong to either the forthcoming U2 album or tour.

Stay tuned to Interference.com for more updates.

Thanks U2DMfan!

Hanover Quay? That could be an interesting title for an album. I'm not sure if I like it better then Vertigo.

I like this much more than Vertigo; that title brings to mind a Matchbox 20 album or something...

Hanover Quay, on the other hand, is great, certainly envokes U2 in my mind, and is very fitting at this point when the place is so close to destruction.

Cool...still a little sceptical....thought the boys might go for something with a bit more punch...ATYCLB....that was memorable both as a title and album...dunno, not yet quite convinced even though I was certain, oh, way back, even suggesting by the law of averages of one word title albums, a trait that's become a characteristic of the band, that the next album would definitely be called 'Hanover' or 'Hanover Quay'....if it is though..then I'll be very content..it would be fitting as the affinity with the Grand Canal region is clearly special and they may just do it homage on the album..as for Vertigo, nah, just doesn't have that ring about it...

let me see...Hanover Quay tour 2005....Vertigo tour 2005...must say Vertigo probably shades it looking at it now...guess we'll just have to wait a little longer....may have some news for you soon.

You might want to check the dates on those registrations for Hanover Quay. Those were registered way back in 2000 when the other ATYCLB album titles were registered. They aren't new like the Vertigo ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom