(06-04-2005) In the June 2005 Issue -- Mojo*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
In the June 2005 Issue

FREE CD! U2 JUKEBOX
Compiled for MOJO by Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr and featuring The Ramones, Arcade Fire, The Cure, Futureheads, Interpol, Echo And The Bunnymen, Suicide and more…

U2
Oh, the humanity. From religious innocence to European cool. From Pop stupidity to existential rebirth. At the beginning of their world tour, Keith Cameron talks to Larry, Adam, Bono and The Edge about 25 years of faith, magic, experiment, excess and Godawful haircuts. "Be brilliant," they say, "or fuck off!"

For more on the June issue, visit www.mojo4music.com.

--Mojo

Thanks Joe!

its a very good interview actually
they also have 4 'turning points' in U2s career, Boy October UF and Achtung. Random turning points but there you go;)

a great quote from the interview runs something like this: (larry) "If bono left U2, i think we could carry on, if I left they'd be f*cked"

Not exact words but a funny quote anyway:)

(larry) "If bono left U2, i think we could carry on, if I left they'd be f*cked"

How true! You gotta love the Jr!

I hope it is the music comp 'cause there's this song that I am trying to figure out who sings it that is played before the show that goes. "Christine..strawberry girl...christine>"

karls77 said:
Decent article/interview - lots of "Pop bashing" from the guys though- particularly Larry.

Is there? Damnit, I really wish they'd stop that. :scream:

maybe they should shut the fuck up?

larry's a tool if he can't get over it. really, at this point they all are.

Back
Top Bottom