(06-02-2005) COBL Now Available -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
COBL Now Available

U2.com is running two clips of "City of Blinding Lights," one being a live version and the other being the new video directed by Alex & Martin.

To access the live version, click here.

To view the video, click here.

You have to be registered with U2.com to view the videos.

Last edited:
so that live version and alex and martin's isnt the same??!!:hmm:
anybody knows?

Sorry, forgot to say you have to be registered with U2.com to view the video. The Alex & Martin version is live but the other video is just a live shot, not the official video.

For alternative ways to see the Alex & Martin video, click here.

mkdominatr said:
hmm, anyone having trouble getting on? or logging in to U2.com?

me too. i can't log in and it doesnt recongize my email address even for lost passwords, because i figured i had forgotten/mistyped it.

HMMM...WHY DOES IT SEEM (TO ME AT LEAST) THAT THE TRUE LIVE VERSION IS BETTER, AND WHO DIRECTED IT???

It just seems looser and more honest...both musically and physically. Nice camera angles too. I lloovve the beginning overhead camera shot of Edge!! FOOKIN' KEWL!!! Can anyone read what's on the sheet of paper?

P.S. I'm so jealous of you Londoners out there....U2 playin' live 8 and all. I'm from Philadelphia...while the set list is okay...you guys have a great line up! Well...I have to hope we at least get Prince...he's pretty awesome live. :mad: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom