(05-22-2006) Hillary Reveals Her iPod Favorite -- dotmusic*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Hillary Reveals Her iPod Favorite

Hillary Clinton has become the latest politician to reveal her iPod playlist, describing it as a "smorgasbord" on which the Beatles and the Rolling Stones feature heavily.

The senator and former first lady is also a big fan of U2's Beautiful Day, which she plays before getting on stage to deliver speeches, the New York Post reported.

Hey Jude is one of her favourite tracks from the Fab Four on the digital music player - a white one - that she got as a birthday present last October from husband Bill Clinton.

Aretha Franklin's Respect heads the 1,000-strong tracklist, which also includes plenty of other Motown hits, and a collection of classical masterpieces.

The Eagles' 1975 hit Take It to the Limit is another top pick.

"I've got everything - a total smorgasbord," Senator Clinton told the newspaper. She added: "I'm a child of the 60s and 70s."

Senator Clinton, a possible presidential candidate in 2008, said her favourite time to use the iPod was when she was doing her paperwork at home.

But she explained that she did not like to use the earbuds all the time.

"We have one of these devices that you can plug it in and have it played over speakers, so you don't always have to have it in your ear, which bothers me," she said.

"After a while, that can get a little irritating."

--dotmusic

Back
Top Bottom