(05-19-2005) Good Morning U2 - NMC*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Good Morning U2
U2 plays ABC's Good Morning America May 20.

By Krista Desens

NEW YORK, NY Thursday May.19.2005 /netmusiccountdown.com/ -- U2 fans will want to wake up early or set their recorders tomorrow to see the band in action on "Good Morning America."

On Friday, May 20, U2 takes a brief time-out from its Vertigo 2005 Tour to kick off "Good Morning America's" summer concert series. The ABC morning news program will air live concert footage from a stop on the band's tour, reports Billboard, and U2 will also be featured in an interview.

"Good Morning America" plans to air three U2 songs during the May 20 program, and two more songs will air May 21 on the program's weekend edition. Check your local listings for show times.

U2 is currently on the first leg of a sold-out North American tour. In June, the band heads to Europe for three months before returning to the States in the fall for a second round of shows in support of its album "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb."

Copyright ©2005, Net Music Countdown ®. All Rights Reserved.
http://www.netmusiccountdown.com/inc/news_article.php?id=8117

i think its safe to say that vertigo will be one of these songs....... maybe aboy and cobl aswell

:laugh: any idea when during the show they will play the u2 segment
for that matter do you think it will be a segment or a series of segments
i almost think they'll try to play either one segment at the end of the show or several through out to retain viewers
your thoughts?

I heard that they will be on between 7:30 and 8:30 in the morning. I plan to watch until I see em!

Thanks Interference via U2.com for the answer as follows

Wide Awake In America!

Wake up to U2 playing live tomorrow morning on 'Good Morning America.'

U2 will be on air between 7:30 and 8:30 on the ABC show and as well as live footage of three songs from last week's Chicago shows, the band are also interviewed by Diane Sawyer.

And there's more. Two more songs on the show on Saturday morning!

--U2.com

I don't believe that the actual performance was filmed by GMA. It had the mark of Hamlish on it. I think we were seeing footage of the upcoming DVD. The camera work was incredible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom