(05-10-2007) Happy 47th Birthday to Bono! - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Happy 47th Birthday to Bono!

Whoa! Is it possible that our man B is 47 years young today? Happy birthday Bono! Cheers, and here's to many, many, many more beautiful days (and years) to come.

Now, skip around the room...skip around the room! Won't shut up 'til you skip around the room!

While I wish him a happy b-day..... DAMN!!! Where did the time go? 47.

Seems like yesterday that he was a ponytail wearing rebel standing atop a roof with his mates raisin' a ruckus. I remember being 13 and buying JT when it first came out. Now I'm feeling old. :)

I've got an idea, Bono. Let's celebrate your b-day with a new album. No? Damn again. :p Just don't wait for your 50th. :)

Happy B-Day Bono AND "Jojo". (Is she 17 already?!?! I remember picking up my local paper and reading in the Entertainment section "Fatherhood Rocks U2 Chief." And jumping up and down with tears in my eyes. Now *I* feel old!!) Every year All I can picture them doing is blowing out the candles on the same cake. Even though of course they have seperate cakes.....

Happy Birthday Bono!! Your faith, love, compassion and music have helped me more than you could ever know!:love: :heart:

Have an amazing birthday too Jordan! She's actually 18 this year, though!:wink:

PLEASE STANDBY FOR TRANSMISSION:A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.Enjoy the trip!!Peace,The Rockmeister.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST FRONTMAN AND HIS DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have been thinking Happy Birthday thoughts all day long for Bono and Jordan as I have been enjoying the day celebrating my son's birthday too! It's been a great day!

U2isthebest said:
Happy Birthday Bono!! Your faith, love, compassion and music have helped me more than you could ever know!:love: :heart:

Have an amazing birthday too Jordan! She's actually 18 this year, though!:wink:

Lovely!

And doesn't this mean that Bono can now officially take his eldest to the pub for a pint?! That's a big deal, wow...

cheers all!

Happy birthday to the love of my life :heart:, my greatest inspiration, and to his beautiful jordan!!
Wishing you health and joy, and blessings many more years to come.

:bono:Happy Birthday, old chap. I remember when you were just a young man with a bad mullet. The Unforgettable Fire always was my favorite album.:bono:

ShallbeThere, I guess it does....I forgot, Jordan was born in '89....she's **18**?!?!? DEAR GOD....:ohmy: Going off to college next year (Trinity I presume?)

Dear God. (Should I say it again?) Somehow my own kid sister turning 22 on April 29 doesn't hit a bell for me like Jojo turning officially adult....yesterday she was a little preschooler telling Bono on the ZooTV stage phone in Dublin that they wouldn't let him in the house until he took the horns off. Or running down the street, Evie in tow, while Bono loped behind. Or a shy little girl being gently ushered aside after meeting the Clintons. *SNIFF, I'M GOING TO CRY....* For me, she's now crossed that invisible barrier that puts her with Edge's daughters. The middle rank of the "Species"....Like my sister, she's not "mine" anymore....

Excuse me if this sounds weird. But if you've been a fan for 26 of your 38 yrs around this place, all of them have become like de facto family. I can't explain how this happened; and it's happened with nobody else except Peter Jackson and his wife Fran Walsh and the rest of the LOTR crew. I only know I'm not alone....

Back
Top Bottom