(03-23-2005) More Rehearsal Notes, More Spoilers! - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:faint:

Running to Stand Still and Gloria.

I might just die on March 28.

U2Fan101 said:
Hmmm...why is it that people complain and want to hear more rarities, and then when something comes out showing rarities (An Cat Dubh, Electric Co, Running to Stand Still, Zoo Station, 40), people STILL complain and are not happy?

Always have made me curious at that. Frankly, this set list looks frickin' good to me. I'd switch the order, but good none the less.

I have to agree. As someone who's been a fan for years but who has never seen them live, I've got to say that just about anything out of Bono's mouth and off the boys' instruments LIVE will be amazing.

running to stand still... they need to play the ZOO version, edge's guitar playing is brilliant. I love edge on piano, but cmon... the zoo version is one of the highlights of live rock and roll history.

Wow... this is awesome!:drool:
Elevation might have taken on a transformation possibly.
I told ya they'd play Zoo Station, now let's see if it's an opener

damn it what about Playboy Mansion:mad:

Electric Co - great. Been listening to this recently and it has the same raw energy as Out of Control.

IT'S GONNA BE THE BEST TOUR EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope they WILL play all those songs..... they should take some risks and bring the true fans to heaven!:wink:

I really would like to hear 11 O'clock tick tock, mercy, please and Lemon... hope they'll get those songs in the setlist when they play in europe.

PurpleSeven said:
Zoo station is great and everything and I'm glad that most everybody is worked up about it - but An Cat Dubh - Gloria - Electric Co - Wow.

An Fucking Cat Dubh.

Can anybody find a date since that was last played in concert?

Last played: 1984-09-24
Times Played: 174

If they´re gonna play An Cat Dubh I shurely hope they will bring I Fall Down back in the spotlight too!

MadelynIris said:
40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40 40

i love 40!!!

saw u2 in 84 at the long beach arena and they closed with that song..it was awesome..
bono left the stage first,then the edge followed,then adam and left larry playing drums and the whole audience singing..sounded incredible..after larry and people were leaving you could hear the whole stage echoing 40..

AUTMDIAS said:

i love 40!!!

saw u2 in 84 at the long beach arena and they closed with that song..it was awesome..
bono left the stage first,then the edge followed,then adam and left larry playing drums and the whole audience singing..sounded incredible..after larry and people were leaving you could hear the whole stage echoing 40..

Ah, much like the famed Red Rocks show! How great would it be to hop on the metro/subway and hear everyone singing, "How loooooong, to sing this soooooong"......!

An Cat Dubh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're right about Elevation though - please get rid of that annoying piece of crap.
Also, WHERE'S BAD??????????????
C'mon guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They played Zoo Station! With a crazy intro!

(I love the Acrobat --> Zoo Station crazy mix on the hershey tapes.)

anitram,

haveth said bootlegs. I used to collect them back when I lived at home and had more disposable income...:wink:

mail me and I'll get back asap.

Back
Top Bottom