(03-16-2006) VH1 Replaying 'All Access: Spotlight U2' -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
VH1 Replaying "All Access: Spotlight U2"

Interference.com member sue4u2 has tipped us off that VH1 is replaying its U2 "All Access" special this weekend. Air times are Fri Friday the 17th at 9:00 PM ET, Saturday the 18th at 2:00 PM ET and Tuesday the 21st at 4:00 PM ET.

VH1 describes the episode as:

After a three-year absence from the spotlight, U2 is rocking the world and VH1 is catching up with the super group. After selling 180 million albums and winning 17 Grammy's, the band is as relevant today as they were in the 80's with their mega hit Joshua Tree. Now, after releasing their 11th new album "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, the band is preparing for their highly anticipated world tour and VH1 is with them every step of the way. From their rehearsal in Rosarito, Mexico, to the dress rehearsal in Vancouver to opening night in San Diego only VH1 gets the inside scoop on U2.

I NEVER watch VH-1, but I just happened to run across this when it originally aired. I had convinced myself I would live w/o seeing them (since tickets to Cleveland sold out within minutes)... but this show convinced me otherwise. If you have not seen it...IT'S GREAT! Set your recorders if you must (I will be!) Completely awesome show. They talk about their fears that the fans won't like the show, will the new songs catch on, etc :blahblah: Yea, right!

Last edited:
It's a good show. :yes: If you've never seen it, watch it! I taped it the first time it was on and watch it sometimes when I feel like watching a semi-goofy U2 show.

skjuls said:
I wanted to tape the show again since it was on my old DVR and I didn't transfer it.

But what was on my DVR labeled All Access U2 but a show with Sebastian Bach and his manager wife.

I was pissed!!

it came on right after....:|

Highly recommend it if you haven't seen it before. They show off Edge's equipment and discuss the Bono's drumming for LAPOE.

:up: :up:

:whistle: "A rockstar is a person in your neighborhood..." :whistle:

What is happening to the "albums sold" thing? It doesn't seem like a long time since 120 million was the number... Now it's 180 million?

Good, now to see this in GOOD quality- the dvd off of U2torrents is a bit pixelated and the first few minutes is off

i don't have cable, therefore no VH1 :( .

is there anybody out there that if I send you a blank tape + pay postage and handling that would make me a copy? please? i'd be eternally grateful!

The best moments for me were when both Edge and Adam defer to Dallas. And Edge's whole bevvy of equipment is fascinating (I'd seen the Guitar World DVD but this does it better justice.) Also, Larry comes off as incredibly modest.

Hopefully VH1 will put it back in rotation.

Back
Top Bottom