(03-14-2005) Bono and Ali on TODAY Show - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Bono and Ali on TODAY Show

Get those TiVo's and DVR's ready!

Interference.com reader Chaz has let us know that Bono and Ali Hewson are scheduled to appear on tomorrow's TODAY show (3/15) to discuss the new EDUN clothing line. It is unclear if the interview will be live, or if it was taped at the EDUN clothing launch at Saks Fifth Avenue last week.

Thanks Chaz!

Cripes!! I can't get out of work or take the mornig off...and none of my friends can either.

Can somebody tape this for me???

i've been watching it and don't see the band or Bono/Ali on today...maybe I missed it?

They were on about 7:40 EST. Very cute interview. Of course, Katie Couric had to ask Ali what she called Bono at home. He said, "The tall one." Then, he followed up with "oh, great one" but "master" ususally works,too. Ali had a great bemused expression on her face.

Actual interview about the clothing was good. They showed some of the workers in Tunisia and talked about how Africans want trade, not just handouts. He said he wants to hand them a fishing rod, not a fish. Also said he doesn't want to wear clothing made with despair.

That's all I can remember right now. They both looked great, as usual!

Back
Top Bottom