(03-09-2005) Preorder 'U2 By U2' -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Preorder "U2 By U2"

There's been talk about it for months, the official story of U2, co-written by the band. Now, it looks like there's a street date for "U2 By U2," and Amazon.com is taking preorders.

Amazon is listing the book, co-written by longtime U2 friend and "Killing Bono" author Neil McCormick, with a September 13 release date and a list price of $39.95 (the Amazon sale price is $26.37). HarperEntertainment is publishing the book.

For more information about the book, or to place an order, visit Amazon.com.

Sept. 13 release date....
That's EXCELLENT !!! :applaud:
It's one week before the Chicago 3rd leg shows.....that's how I'll
remember this!!!!
WOW !!.....definitely need to "save" alot of money BEFORE September!!!! LOL:lol:

I hope they will not look at it from rose-tinted glasses and think of themselves better than they really are. But know Bono's reputation and ego, I won't be surprised if U2 portray themselves in a very vain manner in their own book. Hell, co-authoring your own book even before reitirement is already too much vanity in itself.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
I hope they will not look at it from rose-tinted glasses and think of themselves better than they really are. But know Bono's reputation and ego, I won't be surprised if U2 portray themselves in a very vain manner in their own book. Hell, co-authoring your own book even before reitirement is already too much vanity in itself.

Cheers,

J

Jick, I'm actually erecting a 200-foot statue of Bono in my back garden. It will be the tallest structure in Ireland and when it's finished, I will hold an opening party and you're first on the list of invites. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom