(03-06-2005) Third Leg Tour Dates Announced - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Third Leg Tour Dates Announced

Ed. Note-- Here they are! Better get those piggybanks ready!

NORTH AMERICA DATES - LEG 2

12th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
14th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
20th September Chicago - United Center
21st September Chicago - United Center
23rd September Minneapolis - Target Center
25th September Milwaukee - Bradley Center

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center
04th October Boston - Fleet Center
07th October New York - Madison Square Garden
08th October New York - Madison Square Garden
10th October New York - Madison Square Garden
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
19th October Washington - DC MCI Center
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center
22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
24th October Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
28th October Houston - Toyota Center
29th October Dallas - American Airlines Arena

01st November Los Angeles - Staples Center
02nd November Los Angeles - Staples Center
13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena
16th November Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
18th November Atlanta - Philips Arena
25th November Ottawa - Corel Centre
26th November Montreal - Bell Centre

07th December Hartford - Civic Center
09th December Buffalo - HSBC Arena
10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena
14th December St. Louis - Savvis Center
15th December Omaha - Qwest Center
17th December Salt Lake City - Delta Center
19th December Portland - Rose Garden

http://www.u2.com/tour/

The 12th and 19th of March to the public. Presales before each starting tuesday.

What about that hole between LA and Miami? Seems like quite a big gap for no shows in KC, Las Vegas, Denver, etc. Maybe more dates to be added later?? They usually hit those spots around that time too...

JeffD

At least i got Salt Lake, that is strange there is no Vegas? Im only an hour drive from Vegas

what about fucking new orleans?!?! god damn it !!!!!!!!!! now i have to drive way the fuck over to atlanta, they fucked me on elevation and now they fucked me on vertigo, i guess the south can just go to hell, huh U2? fuckers!

fuckity fuck fuck fuck fo fuck :mad:

t8thgr8 said:
what about fucking new orleans?!?! god damn it !!!!!!!!!! now i have to drive way the fuck over to atlanta, they fucked me on elevation and now they fucked me on vertigo, i guess the south can just go to hell, huh U2? fuckers!

fuckity fuck fuck fuck fo fuck :mad:

:huh: :|

its easy to make those lame ass faces when you have no problem seeing a u2 show, seems theyre all about the midwest. ive never seen them in concert and they are all i listen too, its too bad they dont know what the south is. so fuck you and fuck off

You have some anger issues, but you know that... You have a nice day too! :wink:

t8thgr8 said:
its easy to make those lame ass faces when you have no problem seeing a u2 show, seems theyre all about the midwest. ive never seen them in concert and they are all i listen too, its too bad they dont know what the south is. so fuck you and fuck off

That's not necessary and you know it. I don't have tickets to the Vertigo Tour yet, and I'm not lashing out at people am I? No. Just be patient. I'm sure they'll add more dates in other cities. No need to be rude though.

bonosgirl84 said:
sons of fucks.

like no one in the WORLD lives in las vegas. :down:

i know. i wanted to see u2 in las vegas:|

maybe they'll add...

*prays*

:scream:...how come a couple of my favorite artists are deciding to come to Nebraska after I leave that state?

Eh, oh, well...I wonder if my family'd be up for taking a trip to Omaha in December to see 'em? I bet they would-we were talking about going to Denver, so...I'll bring it up to them.

Angela

They' re coming back to Chicago, after-all!! :applaud:
Wheeww!! Thank God!! :bow: Now, I can relax!!:happy:
( I'm closest to there....only " 1 and a half " hours away.... )

I can't totally believe it...though......
They're actually playing MORE shows in Chicago......... than in New York, Philadelphia or Boston for this tour!!
( 6 total for Chicago / 4 total for New York / 4 total for Philly / and
5 total for Boston... )
WOW!!! What happened??? They've got to be "adding" even MORE shows to NY and Philly.. I'd be surprised if they couldn't
get "more shows added" in that long "open stretch" between those New York and Philadelphia dates... I'm definitely gonna get tickets for the 3rd leg in NY, and Chicago too. ( I have lots of friends in NY and who knows...maybe we will try to get tickets in Philly too!!!)

I'm just REALLY hoping the "general sale" will have GREAT seats
available too, and all those LUCKY Prop members, don't get all
of the GREAT seat tickets.... Anyway...no more "venting" about this issue..... Truthfully, I've "vented enough" in other threads...

This is better sweet. It awesome that they are coming back to LA. Now this the irony of it, those who used there presale code got stuck with ugly seats, but we got tickets. I felt bad for those who couldnt get tickets, but now it looks like those who couldnt use there code are going to make out pretty good, especially the prop members. If knew this was going to happen I would have waited to use my code. I almost positive everyone is going to get the best to decents seats because if the same thing happen all of over, like first presale debacle, there would be a revolt all over the newspaper,media, etc...The first shall be last and the last shall be first.:tsk: :dancing:

Last edited:
t8thgr8 said:

There no shows in Northern Cali, but you dont see me ripping into U2 or other ppl on here. The fact is, you want to see them, well then make it happen! Dont sit here and bitch about it. :madspit:

I see gaps between shows so more will probably be added.

I just hope this leg being so long doesn't mean no S. America shows....

:sad: yet once again Australia must go another year without hearing from the boy's, why must my location eternally mock me!!!! :huh: :huh: :huh:
Unless of course they fit us in between december 19th and New Years!!!:eyebrow:

I notice that there's a solid week between the Atlanta date and the next date which is a Canadian date! I wonder if they will add a second Atlanta date if the first one sells out in a matter of minutes, which I'm sure it will. The prices are actually looking reasonable right now, much better than I thought. I think I'll at least try, if I don't get one I can start planning my Turkey trip sooner!

Last edited:
Nice tour. No Denver, but Minneapolis in football season, Boston and New York at peak foliage. Snowbird, er I mean, Salt Lake City at Christmas. I'm sure I can find somewhere to go.

When it's all said and done, the tour schedule will probably look something close to this. Some venues might not have been announced yet due to the fact that they are working out logistics with them, but I definitely think we'll see shows in San Jose, Vegas, Alberta and possibly Winnipeg added.

12th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
14th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
* Toronto shows on the 16th and 17th
20th September Chicago - United Center
21st September Chicago - United Center
23rd September Minneapolis - Target Center
25th September Milwaukee - Bradley Center
* Boston shows on Sept 30 and Oct 1

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center
04th October Boston - Fleet Center
07th October New York - Madison Square Garden
08th October New York - Madison Square Garden
10th October New York - Madison Square Garden
* Shows will be added to equal probably 5 or 6 MSG shows
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
19th October Washington - DC MCI Center
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center
22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
24th October Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
* 25th, 2nd Detroit show
28th October Houston - Toyota Center
29th October Dallas - American Airlines Arena

01st November Los Angeles - Staples Center
02nd November Los Angeles - Staples Center
* One more Staples Center show, a show in Vegas, and 2 shows in San Jose go here. This tour, if you'll all notice, is shaping up to be exactly like that list of alleged dates that came out before the tour was postponed in January. This was supposed to be the end of the tour, and now what is left are what they took off the 1st leg and tacked onto the back, and other added dates.
13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena
*14th, 2nd Miami Show
16th November Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
18th November Atlanta - Philips Arena
* 19th, 2nd Atlanta show
* Not sure about this gap.
25th November Ottawa - Corel Centre
26th November Montreal - Bell Centre
* 28th, 2nd Montreal show

* Possible shows in Edmonton/Calgary and Winnipeg. This HAS to be the reason for this huge gap.
07th December Hartford - Civic Center
09th December Buffalo - HSBC Arena
10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena
* 12th. I'm thinking Indianapolis.
14th December St. Louis - Savvis Center
15th December Omaha - Qwest Center
17th December Salt Lake City - Delta Center
19th December Portland - Rose Garden

Can´t europeans buy presale tickets for North America?

"If you are a U2.Com Subscriber in North America..." U2.com

I´m going on an exchange-semester to a univeristy in Canada, and was hoping for Toronto-tickets :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom