(03-06-2005) Third Leg Tour Dates Announced - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would think they would add Oakland not San Jose. That's what they did last tour. But I'm surprised it's not on the list already.

I'm not going to any of the first four Chicago shows since a lot of us got screwed out of tickets...c'est la vie ya know? I just hope I don't get screwed with these two new shows.

I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO get these tickets for October. Ur sure it's on 12th & 19th of March right????????????????

With that week after Atlanta and before Canada, maybe they could put a show in Charlotte or Raleigh? My 13 year old son is again disappointed (and I'm still feeling REALLY guilty that hubby and I are going to Boston to celebrate our anniversary and see U2 on May 28th). They must come somewhere in North Carolina to assuage my guilt. :angel:

Bono's Doll said:
Only southern show is Atlanta? I will be lucky to get that. :sad:

shhhhh! dont say anything about u2 neglecting this ENTIRE part of the country, theyll say something about bitching and making it happen.

What does u2 have against san antonio?We have like 5 different
arenas to choose from and they have a lot of fans here?
There going to houston and dallas but they are such a pain in
the ass to get too from here.

I am a bit dissapointed that there is so very few canadian dates! and waw i see New York is being spoiled! They will come back again not only for one not two but THREE shows and how many are they doing in the first leg in newyork? Why is newyork so special over other cities???? And i was hoping they would come back to vancouver a third time since they said vancouver is their fav north american city! Ah well i can't complain since i already have 2 GA tickets for vancouver apr 28!

I don't get why U2 are going to some places over and over again in the spring and the fall (Boston, NY, Los Angeles, etc...) while ignoring so many other parts of America.

Why not play a couple of less days in those cities and instead play in some of the areas that are currently being skipped?

Right now, out of all of the spring and fall dates, the closest concert to me would be at least a six hour drive, hardly feasible for most Americans with busy lives and schedules.

I just don't get it...

TheFirstBigW said:
I don't get why U2 are going to some places over and over again in the spring and the fall (Boston, NY, Los Angeles, etc...) while ignoring so many other parts of America.

Umm, they only have 1 New York show on the first leg and it sold out in like milliseconds..

DETROIT!!! :hyper:

I've been gone all weekend, and I didn't even realize new dates had been announced! :lol:

one4u2 said:
Umm, they only have 1 New York show on the first leg and it sold out in like milliseconds..
Considering the fact that New York city residents live only 13 miles from East Rutherford, New Jersey which is hosting two shows this spring as well (not to mention the 3 shows New York is getting this fall), I'd say that New Yorkers don't have a whole lot to complain about in comparison to much of the country.

However, I'm not begrudging any city the opportunity to see U2 as many times as they can...I'm just saying that I don't understand why their repeat performances in certain cities have to be at the expense of so many other areas of the country not getting to see U2 even once (short of major travelling and taking a vacation from work and family).

HelloAngel said:
Third Leg Tour Dates Announced

Ed. Note-- Here they are! Better get those piggybanks ready!

NORTH AMERICA DATES - LEG 2

12th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
14th September Toronto - Air Canada Centre
20th September Chicago - United Center
21st September Chicago - United Center
23rd September Minneapolis - Target Center
25th September Milwaukee - Bradley Center

03rd October Boston - Fleet Center
04th October Boston - Fleet Center
07th October New York - Madison Square Garden
08th October New York - Madison Square Garden
10th October New York - Madison Square Garden
16th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
17th October Philadelphia - Wachovia Center
19th October Washington - DC MCI Center
20th October Washington - DC MCI Center
22nd October Pittsburgh - Mellon Arena
24th October Detroit - Palace of Auburn Hills
28th October Houston - Toyota Center
29th October Dallas - American Airlines Arena

01st November Los Angeles - Staples Center
02nd November Los Angeles - Staples Center
13th November Miami - American Airlines Arena
16th November Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum
18th November Atlanta - Philips Arena
25th November Ottawa - Corel Centre
26th November Montreal - Bell Centre

07th December Hartford - Civic Center
09th December Buffalo - HSBC Arena
10th December Cleveland - Gund Arena
14th December St. Louis - Savvis Center
15th December Omaha - Qwest Center
17th December Salt Lake City - Delta Center
19th December Portland - Rose Garden

http://www.u2.com/tour/

Hello,

I realize this is a big request, but if there is anyone out there who is not using his/her pre-sale password, I would appreciate it very much if it can be passed along to me.

Compensation would certainly be in order for anyone who so generously complies with this request.

Thanks,
MBH

THE NEWS that everyone has wanted to hear. I am probably going to go to NY in October instead of May so that I have enough money saved for all 3 of the NY U2 shows.

"As explained in our email on Friday, as a former Propaganda subscriber
who has not yet used your code to buy tickets for the 'Vertigo//2005
Tour' you will be able to use your code to buy ONE PAIR OF TICKETS FOR
TWO SHOWS OF YOUR CHOICE (4 tickets in total) in the presale for the
Fall leg.

For example: One could buy 2 tickets to a show in Washington DC and then
2 for a show in Pittsburgh for a total of 4 tickets."

Guess it pays to have been a Propaganda member after all...lets hope there are GA's available
:hyper:
Wonder why they arent coming to Oakland or the SF Bay Area..?!Earlier this year before the post-ponement ,Oakland was listed as Nov 9th and 10th I believe..maybe they'll add it soon?:shrug:

Last edited:
Oakland...

Oakland Arena doesn't use TicketMaster as its ticketing agent, they use tickets.com, which probably explains why it isn't part of this pre-sale.

Let's hope so. I hope I'm not sitting on a propaganda pre-sale for shows that aren't going to happen. :)

jammin909 said:
The 12th and 19th of March to the public. Presales before each starting tuesday.

:sad: :banghead:

I won't even be in the country then. I have to go to Paraguay from 12th-20th for work. :(

Please, can someone help for Washington DC tix? :D

SD

Back
Top Bottom