(03-05-2005) Fall Tour Dates Expected Monday - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Fall Tour Dates Expected Monday

Prepare your piggybanks for another concert ticket! U2.com has sent the following email to U2.com subscribers to let them know what Monday, March 7th holds!

Dear u2.com subscriber

It's official!

On Monday the new North American dates for U2's Vertigo//2005 tour will be announced. The tour will stay in North America right up to the end of 2005.

As promised in Larry's letter last month, we have worked to improve the system, to look after former Propaganda subscribers and those U2.Com Subscribers who have not yet been able to buy tickets for the tour. This will still be on a first come, first served basis and though we can't guarantee that you'll get the ticket you're looking for, this time remember you'll only be competing against other former propaganda members for tickets on the first day.

Stay tuned to U2.com and Interference.com!

Hmm... I didnt get an email. I hope they come back to LA/Ana again. last tour they had 6 shows here.:hyper:

" "This time remember you'll only be competing against other former Propaganda members for tickets on the first day....." "

It sounds like the Propaganda and U2.com members who DIDN'T
get tickets on the 1st leg...will be getting a "better" chance for
GREAT seats, on the 3rd leg.. Congrats to all of you !!! :applaud:

But.. I think this is NOT GOOD for those of us, who already have
tickets, cuz even though we GOT the tickets in the first place...
Now, we're being "penalized" for "not waiting" til the 3rd leg, so
we could have a "better possibility" for better seats. (Remember, these people will only have other Prop subscribers to "COMPETE" against, where we had "everyone out there"...including scalpers..) Also, some of us TOOK the "crap" seats, because they DIDN'T WANT TO MISS SEEING the U2 concert.... We didn't think we had a choice !! And, I'm not telling anyone that there's not "crap" seats out there, when you try to purchase tickets..only that, now the 3rd-leggers will have a "better " opportunity to GET the GOOD seats.. So how does this make everything "OKAY"
for the 1st-leggers who got "crap" seats?? I still think the 3rd-
leggers are getting the better deal here, cuz of that "screwed-up"
1st-leg ticket presale. Now, us 1st-leggers have to ACCEPT it,
this is "NOT FAIR" for us, either.... :madspit: :madspit:
Sorry, but I still felt the need to vent!!! :rant: :rant:

MsMofoGone said:
" "This time remember you'll only be competing against other former Propaganda members for tickets on the first day....." "

It sounds like the Propaganda and U2.com members who DIDN'T
get tickets on the 1st leg...will be getting a "better" chance for
GREAT seats, on the 3rd leg.. Congrats to all of you !!! :applaud:

But.. I think this is NOT GOOD for those of us, who already have
tickets, cuz even though we GOT the tickets in the first place...
Now, we're being "penalized" for "not waiting" til the 3rd leg, so
we could have a "better possibility" for better seats. (Remember, these people will only have other Prop subscribers to "COMPETE" against, where we had "everyone out there"...including scalpers..) Also, some of us TOOK the "crap" seats, because they DIDN'T WANT TO MISS SEEING the U2 concert.... We didn't think we had a choice !! And, I'm not telling anyone that there's not "crap" seats out there, when you try to purchase tickets..only that, now the 3rd-leggers will have a "better " opportunity to GET the GOOD seats.. So how does this make everything "OKAY"
for the 1st-leggers who got "crap" seats?? I still think the 3rd-
leggers are getting the better deal here, cuz of that "screwed-up"
1st-leg ticket presale. Now, us 1st-leggers have to ACCEPT it,
this is "NOT FAIR" for us, either.... :madspit: :madspit:
Sorry, but I still felt the need to vent!!! :rant: :rant:

you have GOT to be joking... :|

I'm another u2.com subscriber who did not receive this E-mail. Has anyone at interference received it?

There's a discussion regarding this going on under General Discussion (Tour forum) if you want to get an idea of whether people received letters or not.

It looks like the only ones who didn't receive anything from U2.com were those who were not former Prop. members who already used their codes.

verte76 said:
I got mine.

I got mine and although I used my code to purchase tickets for the first leg, according to them I'm getting another code for the third.

I didn't receive this email either. Those that didn't receive the email....did you get tickets for the first leg?
I'm was wondering if the people that did not get tickets for the first leg received the email. :scratch:

I didn't get an email, but did get tickets for the first leg using my code --- I would like another shot at tickets since when I purchased mine - Ticketmaster was posting the wrong seating chart ...:(

This is the latest from U2.com

'Vertigo//2005': Fall Leg Breaking News

News on a Fall leg of U2's 'Vertigo//2005 Tour' is due to be publicly announced tomorrow, Monday.

We should have full details on U2.Com later tonight.
Keep checking back.

Back
Top Bottom