(03-01-2005) Bono Reveals Funeral Plans! - NME*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsMofoGone said:
Angela...What do you mean, "I hope this won't be happening for quite a FEW YEARS yet"????????

Oh come on...Be SERIOUS!!!!

Try more like.... a FEW DECADES yet!!!!

Bah, yeah, that works, too...basically, I just meant that I hope it doesn't happen for quite a long time. I did say quite a few years...meaning nowhere in the near future.

Angela

PLEASE STANDBY FOR TRANSMISSION:HELLO-HELLO-LOOK'S LIKE I'M A COUPLE OF DAY'S AHEAD OF BONO ON THIS ONE!I SUGG ESTED SEVERAL DAY'S AGO IN A REPLY SOMEWHERE ON THIS SITE THAT PAVAROTTI JAM WITH THE BAND AT SOME OF THE SHOW'S ON THIS NEXT TOUR!AVA MARIA REMIX IS AWESOME,WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT LIVE.NOW FOR SOMETHING WE WISH WE ALL KNEW(OR CAN TRY TO UNDERSTAND!)THE IMAGES COMING BACK OVER THE LAST SEVERAL MONTH'S FROM THE CASSINI SPACE PROBE ARE REVEALING SOME INTERESTING THING'S.AT THE WEB SITE NEW SCIENTIST.COM SCIENTIST'S ARE AT A LOSS TO EXPLAIN SOME OF THE FEATURE'S ON ONE OF SATURN'S MOON'S IAPETUS.THEY SAY THEY ARE "UNIQUE" IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM!IF YOU DO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR STORY ABOUT IAPETUS YOU WILL NOTICE FEW MENTION'S OF IAPETUS,AND THE ONE'S THAT DO MENTION THE STORIE'S ARE NOT EASY TO LOCATE!IF YOU LIKE A CLOSER (AND PROBABLY MOST HONEST) AND MORE DETAILED ANALISYS OF WHAT WE ARE POSSIBLY LOOKING GO TO www.enterprisemission.com "YOU ELEVATE MA' SOULLLLLLLLL,BEEN LIVN' LIKA' MOLE NOW.GOIN' DOWN EXCAVATION HOLEEEEEEE YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH ELEVATION! THE ROCKMEISTER

this thread makes me mad. not the original post, but most of the ones after it.

hey, I have thought about my funeral. God has us go in his time not our time. I agree it is normal to think this way, kinda morbid though. I have told my family already that I want U2 played at my funeral. I also have hade a few health issues so that is where my mind drifts sometimes.

I just want to know if he has set a date already, and when tickets will go in presale for it:wink:

Back
Top Bottom