(02-28-2006) The Latest From Willie -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
The Latest From Willie

Vertigo Tour design superstar Willie Williams has updated his tour diary on U2.com, giving some insights into what's next for our favorite band. This all looks very promising:

Spent the morning in the room working on show stuff and putting some thought into some longer term ideas about future U2 tours. This sounds a bit dramatic, but there’s no better time to discuss live shows with the band than when we are in the thick of a tour. Right now it’s a very real, tangible subject, rather than the vague memory that it will be by the time we start the design process for the next time round. I’ve no idea where we’ll head next, but its interesting to think about, so I may as well make the most of having access to the whole band every day.

Spent the afternoon in another meeting discussing the forthcoming TV and film shoots, before finally escaping from the hotel and managing a stroll to the local park. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon and whilst we’ve been running round in ever decreasing circles, it seems that the rest of the world has been having itself a pleasant weekend. The park was busy, with a guitar player entertaining a recumbent audience and lots of little arts and crafts stall selling a familiar selection of homemade goods with a local slant. It was very very nice to get out.

Members can read more from Willie here.

Carek1230 said:
Excellent news, thinking about future stage set up. I love hearing this. Now I better seriously start saving for the next tour!

Lets just hope the gap isnt as long as between Elevation and Vertigo tours.

I can handle 2 years :)...depends on how serious Bono is about getting back into the studio again.

Back
Top Bottom