(02-26-2005) U2 on 18th 'Now That's What I Call Music!' -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 on 18th "Now That's What I Call Music!"

"Vertigo" is one of 20 tracks featured on the latest "Now That's What I Call Music!" collection, due in stores March 15.

The complete tracklisting is...

1. U2- Vertigo
2. Gwen Stefani- What You Waiting For?
3. Lindsay Lohan- Rumors
4. Snoop Dogg- Drop It Like Its Hot
5. Destiny’s Child- Soldier
6. Ashanti- Only U
7. Chingy- Balla Baby
8. John Legend- Used To Love U
9. Nelly w/ Tim McGraw- Over & Over
10. Frankie J- Obsession
11. Omarion- O
12. Howie Day- Collide
13. Hoobastank- Disappear
14. Chevelle- Vitamin R
15. Three Days Grace- Home
16. Lenny Kravitz- Lady
17. Good Charlotte- I Just Wanna Live
18. Frickin’ A- Jessie’s Girl
19. Skye Sweetnam- Tangled Up In Me
20. Keith Urban- You're My Better Half

U2 was previously featured on the second, sixth, eighth and ninth editions of the series.

U2 and Lindsay Lohan on the same CD.

There ought to be a law I tell you....

the lowpoint of being the biggest band in the world is obviously being lumped in with pop trash

U2's song is the only one I really like on this CD. There's a few other ones that are okay..."Collide", "What You Waiting For", "Lady", and "I Just Wanna Live" (I like the video for the last one), but the rest...eh, not songs I really care for much.

My sister, on the other hand...she'd LOVE this CD (and she does happen to like "Vertigo", too).

Angela

In the Uk we are now up to something like Now 40. U2 must have been on them more than anybody else. I remember my first LP being something like Now 4 back in the mid 80s, and U2 have been on most of the I'd say, from Pride right up to Vertigo.

This is good for one reason - these albums are always on the jukebox in the pubs so if there's no U2 album all you need to do is scour the 'Nows'!

CHeers,
jim

Yeah, for the most part that's a big pile of :censored: U2 is being associated with. :eyebrow:

I did like John Legend's performance on the gospel tribute on the Grammy's and have been meaning to check out his album. And "Lady" is my guilty pleasure song of choice at the moment. :reject: The video for it is beyond stupid, though.

at a record store here last wkend, i saw one album called
Anti-Idol, obviously referring to the American Idol Phenomena
and it starts off with Vertigo. I think The Killers and Hoobastank are there too. I actually took a quick scan but i can assure you U2 is in a much better company here. definitely no lindsays or snoops.

Back
Top Bottom