(02-17-2005) A Bono-Fied Religion -- LA Times*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coemgen said:
There's a great book out there "Walk On," which is about Bono and the boys' faith. After reading it you'll understand why people think this way of Bono. You can get the book anywhere or at www.relevantbooks.com.

I have that book (I have almost all the books that are on the market about U2 and Bono) but I haven't started reading it yet.

"Baptism by Guiness"..LOL! I think Bono would really appreciate that one, and bring you the bricks and mortar, and ask to join too!

Jesus was a normal guy too

I'm Jewish and don't really believe in religion but I do believe in the idea of prophets. I don't know much about Christianity but I do know that Jesus was a great man--a humanitarian, someone larger than life. Isn't that what Bono is--he's larger than life. There's just those people who just exude spirituality and greatness and he's one of them. But, at least he's not one of those prophets who has to be worshipped posthumously...

I love it!!..This has converted at age 35...I have been "converted" since the mid 80's and yet it seems everytime B-man does something amazing I am re-born again and again again...ect...
God Bless You Bono!!! :angel:

I have semi -wsonverted a few people myself and I love when they fully discover who and what this band is about!!
***YAY!!!!:dancing:

I don't know if this article is meant to be taken as seriously as some people seem to have taken it, but it is one of the funniest pieces I've read!

Back
Top Bottom