(02-13-2006) Bono to Receive Most Inspired Artist Honor at TRL Awards - Interference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Bono to Receive Most Inspired Artist Honor at TRL Awards

Word from Eonline.com today is that Bono will receive the Most Inspired Artist Award at the 4th annual TRL Awards from MTV on February 25th. Please check your local listings for airtimes. Stay tuned as we attempt to find out more information on this. Also on the broadcast, Madonna receiving the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Bono is mooted as one of the appearing celebs, but no word yet on how exactly this will happen.

For more on the awards, go here.

Last edited:
TRL is not on on Saturdays, it'll be pretaped during the week if he' going to actually be there.

**Needs To Find Out When** :shifty:

TRL award? What the...

First of all MTV does not even play their Videos as much as they should. But I guess it's nice to get an award. :|

Anyone hear anything new on this? According to the website he IS appearing...I guess I should make plans to be there :happy:

anybody watching this - it is on right now. has bono been shown yet?

I saw it this morning...Great segment on Bono. He was not actually at MTV (Thank god b/c I never went :wink: ) one of the VJ people went to LA to interview him, try and catch it; it's at the very end of the show :up:

Back
Top Bottom