(02-08-2006) U2 Night at the Grammys! - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: reply

wizard2c said:
I was watching the program off and on myself........but did appear Bono was a little nervous about something....nonetheless........U2 are great and deserve the awards............:)

They say that an audience of your peers is your toughest audience...

STING2 said:

The Sound is not working on my computer, so I was hoping there might be a transcript of the interview some place.

Sorry Sting2 - I know you wanted the details - but I watched it a while ago, I can't recall. My memory is shot :eyebrow: :shifty: Someone else? Please? :help:

Glad to see I ain't the only one to be HUGE HAPPY to be U2 Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

WOW I was sOOOO impressed!!!

Should have seen me in front of the Tv, claping my hands and just...beaming!!!!:drool: :wink:

BONO WAS HOT AS HELL..as usual!!!:drool:

WOW...me too thought that Mariah would go out with full of them, but glad our Dubliner's boys took them!!!:sexywink:

Aw well I'm still REALLY HAPPY!!!

Their performance was AWESOME TOO!!!

The Edge at the end...soooo cute!!!!
And yep, they did cut off Larry:madspit:

Cathxxx

Well since the Elephant is the symbol of the Republican Party in the US, I suppose he was referring to his meetings with Bush and other neo conservatives. Maybe he was trying to explain that he dislikes to deal with them and their sh*t but has to do it to reach his goals.

Back
Top Bottom