(01-25-2007) U2 Songs Get Lullaby Makeover - Aversion*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Songs Get Lullaby Makeover

Sure, "The Sweetest Thing" sounds like a good title for a lullaby, but "Sunday, Bloody, Sunday?"

The distance between the arena-rock show and the crib gets a little smaller as U2 will be the latest act to see its back catalog become transformed into baby-friendly lullabies. The album, Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of U2, hits all those kid-friendly record stores next week from Baby Rock Records, the label that's also brought us lullaby versions of Nirvana, Tool, Radiohead and Coldplay songs, among others.

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of U2's track listing is:

Sunday Bloody Sunday
All I Want is You
Beautiful Day
One
With or Without You
I Still Haven't Found What I Am Looking for
Angel of Harlem
Where the Streets Have No Name
New Year's Day
Desire
The Sweetest Thing

http://www.aversion.com/news/news_article.cfm?news_id=7991

"Broken bottles under childrens feet, bodies strewn across a dead-end street"....... I'm not too sure that would qualify as a lullabye.

u22uu2 said:
"Broken bottles under childrens feet, bodies strewn across a dead-end street"....... I'm not too sure that would qualify as a lullabye.

Ha ha, this is too funny! Don't forget MOFO...

Don't they need the band's permission to do this?

I have my first child (a son) on the way in March, and I preordered this on Amazon a month ago! I can't wait - if I'm going to have to listen to baby music while rocking him to sleep, at least it's U2. You can't get them started too early... :)

I'll wait to hear feedback before I buy it for my 14 month old..I just hope its not as bad as that U2 tribute album by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.:sick:
worst elevator music ever..

I just listened to a snippet..sounds like the soundtrack to Amelie:wink:very cute..

Last edited:
got it

I got the CD for my 10 month old..or maybe myself, thou shall never know and we LOVE IT!

I love the cover art as well, so adorable!

I dont think its cheezy at all, I think it sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom