(01-17-2005) Are U2 Set to Play Stadium? -- icWales*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Are U2 Set to Play Stadium?

CONFUSION today surrounded the possibility of Irish rock stars U2 playing in Cardiff.

Tickets for a concert at the Millennium Stadium on June 29 were advertised in a Sunday newspaper for between £100 and £300.

But stadium manager Paul Sergeant said no show had been confirmed for the Irish mega-group.

"I don't know how they can sell tickets, because we haven't got a show," he said.

The advert for Krystals Box Office appeared in The Mail on Sunday offering several U2 dates in Manchester, Glasgow, Cardiff and London.

Speculation has been rife about the group's proposed world tour, which was expected to start in March in the United States and reach the UK in June but has been postponed because guitarist The Edge's mother is ill.

--icWales

My head hurts from these rumors... could also be the banging of the head against a wall from all this frustration...

:banghead:

Poor Edge... all these rotating family members with illnesses... These publications should just shut the hell up and not name names if they really don't know who is sick :|

Maybe NO ONE is ill?

Still, it has reached a point now where hopefully soon U2 will officially announce something to put all this to rest.

I just hope no one is ill and they tour with abandon. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom