(01-12-2005) Niall O'Loughlin Creates New Bono Painting -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Niall O'Loughlin Creates New Bono Painting

Irish artist Niall O'Loughlin has created a new Bono painting and is offering lithographs on his site. O'Loughlin, who donated two of his paintings (one of U2, one of Bono) to the Vertigo Vegas fan gathering, gained notoriety when it was rumored that Bono was interested in one of his paintings.

For more information on O'Loughlin, or to purchase some of his work, visit www.nialloloughlin.com. You can also check out Interference.com's interview with the artist here.

bono_06_big.jpg

:wave: I was one who won one of Niall's lithographs at the Vegas Interference gathering! It's hanging on my office (aka U2 shrine) wall! This is cool that he's got more. I shall check them out and maybe collect them!

it reminds me of those funny puppets from the 80's that were exxagerations of celebrities and political figures and were featured in that genesis video..

Land Of Confusion :drools:

I find that pic looks funny. It's something different like a portrait.

caragriff said:
maybe bono was interested in these paintings so he could buy them all and rip them up.

that make a lot of sense!

I've seen tons of better paintings by fans everywhere.. that painting is scary!

julianamendoza said:

that make a lot of sense!

I've seen tons of better paintings by fans everywhere.. that painting is scary!
These comments are great, it's always interesting to see how different people veiw my work
Julian
I'm always on the look out for artwork by other fans, if you direct me to the art your refering too, I'd love to see it.

Last edited:
^ Well guys personally I think this is an omen. Tomorrow I predict Bono will register on the forum to give his own view. :wink:

i think it looks just like him

i actually thought it was a picture for a moment before i realized it was a drawing

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom