(01-08-2006) Vertigo 06 For Santiago and Honolulu -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Vertigo 06 For Santiago and Honolulu

U2 will head to Chile next month and then to Hawai in April. These are the latest dates to be announced for Vertigo '06 and tickets for both shows go on sale later this week.

The band will play at the Nacional Stadium in Santiago on February 26th with tickets going onsale this Wednesday.

And they will play the Aloha Stadium, in Honolulu, Hawaii on April 8th with tickets on sale from this Saturday.

As soon as we have prices and ticket-sale links for these shows we'll bring them to you.

This will be the first time the band have played in Chile since February 1998 and the PopMart Tour. And it is twenty years since the band last played Hawai, on The Unforgettable Fire Tour way back in March 1985.

--U2.com

f0c9561a.gif

:hyper:

plus that ill feeling that one gets prior to having to fight or tickets :sick:

I'm guessing that my friends over at ETS are going to be hearing from me shortly

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn April 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I am going to Hawaii I want the bonus of not one but TWO shows! :wink: OK ok so I will take ONE.....but two......one can always hope!

Further to the above, according to Ticketmaster, presale starts tomorrow for U2.com members, however the U2.com faq hints that new subscribers do not get pre-sale ticket codes. Anyone know what's up? Thanks,

That be correct. Any new members do not get code. Any members renewing their memberships do not get code. The only ones with code would be those members whose codes were not used or did not work for various or whatever reasons till now.

Back
Top Bottom