your eyes make a circle.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pollypocket

The Fly
Hey all U2 fans, I feel for you, for all of us have a connection at the heart. " how must we sing this song" . I want to extend a
warm welcome for all. and one.( sorry for the spelling.\).
What a U2 site, I.ve been browsing for so long, a man takes a rocket ship into the sky, you turn me on, slow down your beating heart, slowly now, slowly now, I have arrived home.
I want to thank you for hopefully welcoming me! thanks.

In a U2 Monment~!!!!!!

Last edited:
You stop in for a pack of cigaretes, you don't even smoke don't even want too. And if you look you look though me, and if you talk you talk though me.

so close, televison, you can go anywhere, new orleans, belfast, neworleans, !!!!
if I could stair in the day, it would keep you strong! the night would be enough!!! Bono

If you, would twist and turn away, if you tear yourself in two again, if I could, you no I would surrender, If I could I would , surrender, dis locate, if I could thru myself set your spirt free. I would see you break away into the light......

Welcome pollypocket
Let it go, so not to fade away, Im wide awake, I'm not sleeping oh no.!!!! If they should ask, what am I to say true colors fly, in blue and black. Isolation, revelation let it go, I'm wide away do not fade away.....

How long to sing this song, how long to sing this song, how long to sing this song., I'm not sleeping, I want to run, I want to hide, I want to tear down the walls that hold me tonight, I want to reach out and touch and touch the flame, where the streets have no name, I want to feel sunlight on my face, I want to reach out and touch the silver flame, where the streets have no name, and when I go there I want to go there with you, welcome........

Hey winrus, how long must we sing this song, oh oh oh, ........, red light, green light, you know where I'm going, cant wait for Dublin, you know it will be a great time as always, !!!!........
See ya there!!!!!

Its going to be so cool when U2 finaly get there Irish backsides back down here....its been too long..

welcome.gif

Like a desert needs rain
Like a town needs a name
I need your love
Hawkmoon
I need your love
(Like coming home
and you don't know where you've been)(U2)

My eyes have looked upon this place,
and in them I see grace
I finally arrived
I feel the vibes.....I love it so and won't let go.....

Thanks for the earnest welcome! Glad to have found this place.. Its nice to finally have (joint companionship)

I used to have an awesome Polly Pocket playset...now I'm wondering whatever happened to it. :hmm: :lol:

Welcome! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom