Yo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fly For Freedom

Babyface
and...i guess that's all i have to say!

i'm sorry, but first posts suck. why don't you tell me what to say. :shrug: ;)

i don't want to sound all :blahblah:

:D

Last edited:
o.k...say what you want

alrighty then. i'll just say that i really like the looks of this board. i have been a major U2 fan for quite some time, and i have belonged to a few fan forums but the only times i ever posted was when i was searching for specific information on the band, or during tours, yada yada yada.
but i do need to get my u2 fix somehow, so i figured, eh, what the hell. i've got a little downtime at the moment. time for some frivolity.

and now, let's party.
:hyper: :dance:

<--starts frittering

Good God almighty. people actually...responded to this thread & stuff... :yikes:

oh and to TeeHee: I am from the USA, Southern California to be exact. except for my vacation sometime this year, I will remain here until i find some other place of residence that satisfies my requirements. i mean, for starters, it'd better have a mighty fine school and some groovy job opportunities to make me uproot! :cool:

i have to go to work at 4:30 tomorrow morning. gute nacht!:yawn:

Last edited:
o.k. stupid question time!

where do i go from here?

i have posted a couple other places, but it just seems so...awkward! i'm not familiar with most of the people here. i really don't know what to say other than like, hiii!! :wave:

or maybe i should just stay here and never leave....:eeklaugh:

just post in threads and you will get to know new ppl and soon you will be addicted to this place :crack::sexywink:

Hiya freedom. We're always ready to party here :wink:
:wave:
welcome.png
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom