Yeah hey hey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m@thieu

Babyface
Hi!

I'm Mathieu and I'm from Belgium. I've been reading these boards for years, but never posted anything. Obviously, my reading frequency has increased in the last few weeks. :D

Anyway, I look forward to participate more actively than I did in the past. :wave:

Other favourite bands besides U2: Elbow, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Air, Kraftwerk, The National, The Album Leaf, Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand, Beck, Belle and Sebastian, The Afghan Whigs, The Beatles, Explosions In The Sky, Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Coldplay, Blur, Kashmir, LCD Soundsystem, Massive Attack, Ryan Adams, Doves, Bright Eyes, R.E.M., Band of Horses, Joy Division, Pearl Jam, Oasis, Hot Chip, Jaga Jazzist, Bruce Springsteen, The Shins, The Jam, Pulp, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Sonic Youth, New Order, The Clash, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines, dEUS, The Smiths, Beach Boys, Sophia, Nick Cave, Broken Social Scene, ... .

I've seen U2 twice in 2005 (Brussels and Amsterdam) and look forward to seeing them again this year. Hope to catch them in Dublin! :hyper:

Can't wait for the new album!

Leaaaaaaaak!!!!!!

Welcome, Mathieu! :wave:

I love Ryan Adams too. Dare I say I am the biggest Ryan fan here?? :love: If I'm not, then I am darn close! :wink:

Welcome, Mathieu! :wave:

I love Ryan Adams too. Dare I say I am the biggest Ryan fan here?? :love: If I'm not, then I am darn close! :wink:
Yeah, he's great isn't he?:D

Well, most of the times he is. He also released some mediocre stuff I think, but the good outweighs the bad by far.:wink:

Really sad that he announced his retirement last month. Don't know how long it will take for him to change his mind, but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually means it this time.

Ever seen him live?

When I saw him, he was in a really really bad mood. Didn't talk once during the entire concert and did the encore with a mask on his head. Really weird. Still good in places though. :)

What part of Ontario are you from? I've been to Toronto and Ottawa once. I wasn't too crazy about Toronto, but l liked Ottawa.

I'm from the other side, Northwestern Ontario-->Thunder Bay.
My city is basically the largerst city on this side and there is only 110,000 people.
Yeah I don't care for Toronto either but I love Ottawa too! I'm actually planning on moving there when I'm done my degree:D

Back
Top Bottom